Stories In Scars

Seconds That Feel Like Hours..

“Give it up Brendon, you’re caught,” Ryan said with a smirk.

“We knew your plan all along,” I add.

“Yeah, but it worked, didn’t it?” Spencer said with a chuckle.

“Fucker,” Ryan and I said in unison.

“Anywho, we have our last show here tomorrow. Then on to the rest of Europe and shit. Grey, you should really rest, so you won’t be too tired for tomorrow’s show. Ok, dear?” Brendon ordered.

“Yeah, yeah. Jon and I are going to be having quite the conversation tomorrow though. So, prepare for the worst.”

I go back to my bunk, and pass out as soon as my head hits the pillow.

-----

“Yo! Grey! Wake up! Rise and shine!”

“God... would you shut the hell up. I really don’t want to hear your voice screaming in my ear this early,” I shout back to the boys.

Getting out of my make-shift bed, I smell coffee.

“Pour me a cup!” I shout to whoever made it.

“Goddammit, you don’t have to fucking yell,” I hear Jon mumbling from the “kitchen.”

I walk over to Jon, who looks like he has the hangover from hell, and hold out my hand. He pours a cup and hands it to me. I gulp it down in two seconds flat, burning my tongue, and hold the cup out for more.

“Tough luck, honey, get it yourself,” Jon grumbles.

I sigh. “Fine. You don’t have to be an ass just because you got pissed last night, and the effects are just now taking place. We are talking later.”

“Fine, fine...”

I get some clothes and get myself looking human (ie: putting on makeup) to prepare for the first day of interviews since the... abortion. This’ll be a long day...