Your anti-Valentines

Rose

After guitars classes were stupid. I was going to get an accountant not count all the money myself so why learn math? I have to try though becuase I got thrown out of the last nice school mom payed for. I've been going to The Art Acedemy for two years now and most people know not to mess with me. They might talk with words but i've let my fist fly a few times.
The only one who understands is Tang, my best friend. She's a singer who also plays a little guitar on the side. She's really exited about the new drummer. i think she's mildly anoying but so is everyone. Yes, I'm one of those people. The ones who hate 99.99% of society.
Poetry, right before lunch, was alright. The teacher was raving about U though. Mr. Martin read us two poems she'd written. Aparently she's better than the rest of the freshman. I'm a sophmore. I'm starting to get tired of hear how great she is.
"I think you too will end up as friends. We used to hate eachother." Tang said after school as we waited for the freshie., "And calling her 'freshie' is a little..mean.'

"I am mean."
"I know, but you're secretly nice."
I grined and rolled my eyes, "Yeah right". Then that U girl was coming towards us.

"Hay you, U! Over here!" Tang yelled exitedly.
"Hi Tang, Rose" U nodded to us. She was huming a tune I'd never heard before. We took her to my house in Tangs brothers car. I sat in the front and I could hear those two laughing so hard I was afraid that Tang had given her a pixie stick. Or ten. She did that. Frequently.
"Hey, Beetle, this is my turn." Rand shot me a horrible look. Both he and his sister were named after cars but he chose to go by his midle name. Randal is a horible name if you ask me.

The freshie rocked. There was no way I couldn't let her in Your Anti-Valentine, but i toyed at the idea of 'accidently' finding someone else. She had style anf flare and added new beets the first time she tried one of our songs. tang was estatic. I was pissed.
"Okay...you were acceptable." I put down my baby. A 2007 teal Lakland that I payed for myself.
"So, I got in?"
"Be here EVERYDAY after school."
I can't believe we let the new freshie into my, I mean our band.
♠ ♠ ♠
the previous chapter will be edited soon.
View her guitar here- http://cgi.ebay.com/Mint-Lakland-USA-54-94-Standard-5-String-Bass-2007-Teal_W0QQitemZ120219854010QQihZ002QQcategoryZ4713QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting