Your anti-Valentines

Tangs Party

Utopia was good, great actually and I think in time her and Rose will get along. Rose just doesn't like her because she's an achiever. Not an over achiever, just an achiever. It makes her mad. Her parents want her to be like that.

U dresses a little like us but a lot more extreme. It contradicts her personality. she's so nice but she was wearing these pants with chains all up and down them and all black (more reasons I think she and Rose WILL be friends). Her hair is awesome it's short and filled with spikes, the spikes an electric blue and neon green the rest of her hair is jet black. I can't dye mine, it doesn't come out right.

She's not as bad as Rose says but we're all playing at a party. I cant believe that we’re actually giving a concert already. Roses parents think we are going to the movies then staying at U's house, This is U's first party like gosh I keep on forgetting she's a Freshie.
In the month we've known her she's become my new best friend and well...Rose talks to her regularly so that’s good. Some times she doesn't talk to anyone but me and U for days.

"Hurry you guys we're going to be late” I said impatiently. We put on our make-up wild that night. Heavy eyeliner, heavy lipstick, glitter, the works.

"Done, lets go!” Rose yelped. The only time I see her exited is when we give a show.

"Oh, god I think I’m going to puke.” U was all shaky. She gets really nervous. I can't wait to see her drunk. When you get trashed you become your opposite, except Rose. She stays mean but she does get louder and wilder. I've seen her do things drunk that wouldn't even want to know.

The show was awesome. We only had to play for about thirty minutes till the do showed up so we played only our best. First, we covered Misery Business, which is really fun to sing, then it was a couple of songs Rose and I wrote over the years. The best part was when we played a song that U wrote with us, called, I'm No Princess.

We got smashed. U, of course, ignored our warnings and since it was her first big party she was way worse.

When U went out the back to get some air me and Rose followed her and she started acting...funny.

"Hey U." said rose, "Whatcha doing out here all by your self." It was unlike her to worry about others. Her voice was slurred and she seemed very out of it.

"Getting some air its really hot in there I, I, I, feel really sick and dizzy." U started stuttering I guess she really is drunk.

"Inside isn't the only thing hot tonight." Rose said sweetly, it was almost too sweet, something was up.

"Whatcha mean?" U said very curious. Rose stepped closer and I knew she was more than smashed, there must have been something other than beer in her drink. Strangely though when she put her hand on U’s shoulder I felt a flash of jealousy.

"You know what I mean, you see since the first time I met you I liked you, you've seen everybody is scared of me and Tang, but when you walked into school you weren't scared, well I liked that and especially the way you dress. People like you and me should always stick together.” I can't believe I was eavesdropping but I knew that something was up.

"Really." U said surprised. Rose nodded and inched closer her face so close to U that they were practically kissing. Then they were.

“Rea-”Rose crumpled to the floor. She was way, way too drunk or stoned or something. Tomorrow was going to be a bad day for all of us.

"U from now on I, I, I, want you and Tang to call me Thorn, you two have abstract names and I, I, I want one too." For Rose, I uh mean Thorn, being drunk that was really creative of her