Zombies And Alchemy

Happy To See The Sun

"Well, we've found the train but what in god's name has been happening around here?" Jade asked to no one in particular, she sat on the step of the train in the doorway. We'd had to transverse multiple labs, which seemed rather out of place seeing as the place on top was a police station not a pharmaceutical laboratory…but then again had the virus that had been let been made legally?

"Leave it; the military of this country will deal with this." Roy commanded as he leant against the side of the train just a little way away from where Jade was sat and Jean was stood. Alphonse was stood beside me, I knew he couldn't wait to get out of this place, I think everyone felt the same. But we couldn't leave without Claire, Leon and Sherry if they found her alive.

"Heads up." Jean said upholstering his gun and pointing it at another zombie who was limping towards us. He shot one shot hitting it straight into its head, immediately it collapsed to the floor dead.

"Cheesy choice of words." Jade commented finally smiling after what had seemed like a life time of being in this place. A couple more minutes went on, with us simply waiting for them to come back, from time to time Roy checked the radio just to see if it was on.

"What are you doing here?" a female voice called, the cocking of a hand pistol echoed around the room. Roy and Jean immediately pushed off of the train readying their guns, pushing myself and Alphonse behind them, Jade put a hand on my shoulder trying to reassure me as she too readied her gun standing slightly in front of Al and I.

But they didn't need to worry about the woman who came into sight for a mere second before a huge monster appeared killing her instantly before it set its sights on us.

"Oh my God what the hell is that?" Jade screamed, backing up she started to push Al and I into the train. It was never a good thing when you were petrified to a spot to be pushed backwards, if Al wasn't behind me, I would have fallen straight onto the floor.

Jean and Roy began shooting however their efforts didn't seem to do any damage what so ever, they too began backing up into the train as the monster began advancing. Roy decided that bullets weren't doing enough damage but even his fire alchemy did not damage it or slow it down. Jade herded us into the corner across from the door as Jean and Roy closed the doors and joined us on the other side.

"If we get out of this alive, I swear Roy we're getting married." Jade screamed, clutching at Roy as the monster began thumping on the train. He looked momentarily shocked but it didn't last long as he focused more on the monster outside. After a couple more minutes of the monster stalking around outside, it finally went somewhere else…hopefully it wouldn't find Leon and Claire.

"Thank god that's over." Jean sighed as he collapsed onto the floor placing his gun on the floor and wiping the sweat off his brow. Roy hugged Jade closer to him as if she'd be ripped out of his grasp if he didn't; it was shocking to see her cry. More minutes passed and then we heard the sound of shoes on metal, Jean looked up out of the window of the train, spotting Leon, Claire and who we presumed was Cherry. He opened the door for them as they hopped on board.

"We need to get out of here now." Leon stated as he ran down to the front of the train followed closely by Jean. Roy stood up placing Jade onto one of the benches before pulling the doors closed. Al and I took seats in front of Claire and Sherry. Finally we would be able to go home, I looked over at Roy who was whispering to Jade, something that made her smile and kiss his cheek. They made a rather odd couple, one minute they would be making fun of each other or bossing one another about, but the minute one was hurt or in danger they'd immediately become overprotective.

"Let's get out of here." Leon's voice said over the system and the train moved out of the police station, once we made it out of the tunnel daylight streamed into the carriage, we'd made it through the night…well other than the explosion behind us this moment was perfect…

"Never have I ever been so happy to see the sun."
♠ ♠ ♠
If you read this on my fanfiction account I kept saying Cheryl/Cherry the Cheryl came from Silent Hill I think...Cherry I think because of the ch...but I corrected it on here!! Thanks for the support hope you enjoyed! =D