Sister's

The Time When They Were Little

Prolounge

Baby Keniia filled her red bucket with sand.Using her sisters Andreaa purple shovel.Keniia was a skinny girl.So skinny that her bone's were almost showing and Andreaa was a chubby girl.But not all that chubby, just a little bit.But the two little sister's looked nothing alike. Keniia maybe skinny but that dose'nt mean she was beautiful.She did'nt have any of the looks normal little girls have.Her face was'nt puppy dogish,instead it looked like someone had punched it upside down.Giving her that iregular feature.Her eyes were a little uneven.One of them was twitched (as in twitched up) while the other looked perfect,her lips were far from perfect,her top lip was smaller then her bottom lip,and her hair was'nt stright.
Instead her hair was hard and would spike up everytime if you let it loose.Keniia was'nt a beautiful girl and she did'nt know that she was'nt,because at the age of 4 Keniia did'nt understand alot of things,and the word 'beautiful' never really existed in her world.But unlike Keniia,Andreaa is far from beautiful.She maybe chubby but that did'nt mean she did'nt have her moto and good perks.Unlike Keniia's face,Andreaa's face was totally puppy dogish and normal like all the other little kids thats out there in the world,her eye's were'nt uneven but perfect.They were big and brown and blinked with thickest eyelashes any mother would want thier baby girl to have.Her lips were small and really red,so red that when some people look at her think she's wareing lip-stick,and her hair was the softest of the softest,its curly and trail down her back without spiking up,making little Andreaa look like a princess from the opening.But just like Keniia,Andreaa does'nt even that she IS beautiful.That she has the type of face that any parent would want thier baby girl to have and the type of hair any model wished they had.Because,just like Keniia,the word 'beautiful' don't exist for them...
♠ ♠ ♠
That was the beginning.Just letting you all know how it was before they had grown up and how they used to look.I know it was'nt all that good...But anyways,comment or don't comment,subscribe or don't subscribe,and feedback or don't feedback.