Status: Slow update. Would love some more feedback

My Grim Reaper

I Put My Trust In You

Grim wasn’t like the other guys—I knew this from the first moment I saw him. He didn’t go to my school—I knew this because being from the small town your entire life, you have a tendency to know everyone that has stepped foot anywhere in the town. Rather, I wasn’t from the town we were in. I was attending a party my cousin dragged me to because she didn’t want to be alone, so the territory was new to me, and I admit, I should have had my guard up, but I thought; it’s a party, why not fool around?

I was so afraid of love back then—actually, I was afraid of rejection and getting hurt, that’s what the fear of love is. I didn’t intend on falling, but somehow, I managed to betray that thought when I saw him walk through the door. He was perfect in every way and I haven’t uttered a word to him.

“Kaiti,” I nudged my cousin, “who’s that?” I needed to know who this kid was and everything about him.

“Who’s who?” she asked and I pointed to the boy with his lip pierced once on the left side. I didn’t get a chance to see her facial expression because I was so caught up in trying to find out who this god was. “Oh, that’s Grim.” Grim…What unique name in such a lovely way. “He’s so sexy and such a faithful boyfriend, but…” I didn’t listen to everything else she was saying, I just needed to say hello, to get to know him.

I parted from Kaiti without thinking everything through. I was acting on my impulse and my impulse is what usually got me in trouble. She called my name, and I wanted to turn back, but my body kept going until I “accidentally” bumped into him, causing him to spill a drink, which he already had, all over me. None of that was planned out, it was like improv—you use your imagination to act. He looked down at me like he was going to yell, but stopped when he saw me…and my soaked torso. Tank tops were completely and utterly useless when it came to spillage. We just stared at each other with wide eyes, neither of us speaking, but what was there to say? Our eyes were touching, there was a connection.

“I-I’m so sorry. Here,” he grabbed my arm and started pulling me up some stairs that were by the door, “I know there are some clothes upstairs that could fit you.”

In a daze, I let him drag me up those stairs and into a room that was dimly lit. I didn’t know him, I didn’t know if he was a grade A pervert or if he was a rapist. Kaiti did say he was a faithful boyfriend and God, he was sexy. I closed the door behind us then took off my purity ring and slid it into my pocket. I wanted something to happen tonight without any regrets or something holding me back. I watched Grim dig through a dresser and finally pulled out a tank top that was laced like mine was.

“I’m sorry for spilling on you,” he said with a chuckle, holding out the top to me.

“No, it’s alright,” I tried making my voice as seductive as I could. I was so new to the art of seducing; I really had no idea what I was doing. “I should have tried to fit into such a tight area.” I bit my lip and took the tank from his grasp.

I saw something in his eyes change, but I really couldn’t tell what. “My name is Grim, by the way.” he was standing over me, looking down at me as we backed into the door. He leaned forward a little, placing his hand on the door next to my head.

“And I’m Melanie.” he kissed me to seize me from saying anything else. To say the least, I lost my rights to even own a purity ring that night.

That was two years ago when I was a junior in high school. I’m now moved out of my parents house and living in my own apartment with Grim in the big city. Although I can’t say my parents are too happy with the decision, I knew it was for the best. I wanted to be with Grim…I had to be with Grim. Our apartment wasn’t at all in bad shape and it was actually pretty big. The apartment building was once a ballet studio, so most of the rooms had large mirrors lining most of the walls. We were fortunate to have one of those apartments. Even our bedroom and bathroom were decent sizes since they were either costume rooms or offices. I was happy with our apartment, and in a way, so were my parents.

I had a secret though. One I would never dream of sharing with anyone…

I lie on the couch with just a tank top and underwear on. I glanced over at the clock; 7:25 pm. Grim should be home soon, but the thought made my stomach sink. He would be home soon…I heard the lock click and a loud thud when the door hit the wall. I felt my throat closing in. This couldn’t be happening…
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello hello the world of Mibba, I missed you guys. Do you know how awesome it feels to be updating?! :DD
Alright, so this chapter is short, compared to the ones I usually post, so cut me some slack, this is a new story :P
I promise I will be updating my other stories, but for now, I hope you enjoyed this lovely chapter.
Comment&Subscribe because you loves us? c:

Chapter title goes to;;
"In The End" by Linkin Park