Status: Slow update. Would love some more feedback

My Grim Reaper

Everything Will Be Alright

Melanie woke up the next morning with a splitting head ache. He must have smashed her head pretty hard, but nevertheless, she rolled out of bed and proceeded on with her usual morning of getting ready to face the outside world. She dragged herself into the bathroom for the medicine, for the makeup she would put on to cover up the truth. Melanie’s eyes came in connection with the mirror with a sigh to inspect the damage. A couple bruises and a busted lip. The lip would just have to stay as is, but the bruises could be covered. It was only 5:30 in the morning, and she was already begging for the day to be over. She just wanted to stay home in bed, curled up in a small ball, crying. What’d she do wrong? Was it because she was indeed dressed kind of whore is? She recalled him mentioning that last night when he stumbled in in a drunken slumber.

Melanie intended on taking 3 hours on her make up and showering, but it had become such a routine for her, it only took half an hour. She sunk back on the bed and looked over at the sleeping man beside her. It was six, he needed to get up soon, but she needed to talk to him before then. She ran her fingers through his forever soft hair, tucking some of his bangs behind his ear.

“Grim,” she whispered, leaning up and whispering in his ear, “I’m so sorry for last night. I didn’t mean to be dressed like that; I didn’t mean to leave my shoes in the walkway. Sometimes, I just make myself so stressed. I’m so sorry.”

Melanie felt his arms snake around her and before she knew it, she was on her back with Grim lying on top of her. She blinked a couple times as he stroked her cheek, his sleepy eyes giving off an apologetic vibe.

“Melly, I love you more then you can possibly imagine,” he said and leaned down to kiss her, but stopped right above her lips. “I promise it will never happen again. Ever.”

She sighed with a smile, but deep down; she didn’t mean the smile. “I love you too.”

He kissed like how he usually would in the morning; hot, sloppy, wanting to take it to the next level. They usually did have sex in the morning, but Grim stopped them from taking their pants off. He pulled away and rolled off her, leaving Melanie in a daze at the difference in routine. It was going to throw her entire day off. She let out a light whimper then turned over to watch him walk to the bathroom

“Grim—” she was cut off by his soothing voice.

“I’m going to make up it tonight. It’s going to be so awesome.” he almost sang it as he started the shower up.

Melanie closed her eyes with an annoyed sigh. He turned her on then left before finish his deed. She rolled over to examine the night stand by Grim’s side of the bed, which was covered with condom wrappers and ticket stubs from concerts he went to with his friends from the shop. She sorted through the nightstand’s contents before stumbling upon an old photo of them. It was taken last summer when they first bought the place. Melanie was in a pair of short shorts and one of Grim’s tee shirts; she sitting on the ground unpacking a box and Grim was standing over her, kissing her. They were so happy. They are so happy…

She thought back to last night, thinking about the pictures that had gotten knocked over from when he slammed her into the wall…She had to investigate. Traveling out to the living room, the abuse replayed in her head like an episode from an old sitcom, it would keep going on and on forever. Melanie surveyed the living room, noticing only a couple pictures that were off the wall. Before she could move to see which ones they were, she felt his arm go around her stomach and turning her towards him. He looked horny, like he wanted to give into consent, and that’s exactly what Melanie wanted too; all the remembering was making her head spin.

“I can’t wait for tonight, so I guess we’ll just have twice as much sex.” he murmured and kissed her passionately.

Morning sex on the couch was always good too.

To be honest, Melanie hated all of her classes at Community College, just because she couldn’t focus that well on them; all of her classes but one. Her U.S. History class was her favorite because of one person in there. His name was Danny and somehow, she had grown attached to him against all of her will, so in someway, she was glad that class was the last class of the day. U.S. History strolled by, Melanie found herself being drawn in by a story Danny was telling her before the class actual started.

She covered her mouth as she let out a laugh. “Wow, you and your brother really have crazy time together.”

Danny nodded, almost proud. “Yeah, Derek’s kind of an idiot, though. I always get shoved into his stupidity somehow.”

“I get that. It’s the same way with my cousin, Kaiti.” Melanie tucked some of her black hair behind her ear, but she let her bangs fall in her eyes—the thought of Kaiti “introducing” her to Grim made her smile.

“It’s isn’t weird that you have a slight tendency to do weird stuff with your family more often then you do with your friends? Some people think it’s because you see your family more then you do friends, but I think it’s because you usually have a closer bond with your family.”

She thought about what Danny had just said, pondering on the thought longer then normal. It was weird, people usually hung out with their friends more often, right? She rarely hung out with her friends anymore now that she was living with Grim, and she had lunch with her cousin once in a blue moon. Maybe she should try to schedule a girl's night out with some of her girls or a lunch date with Kaiti soon. How was everyone doing? When has she last talked to them on the phone?

"Melanie!" she snapped out of her thought when Danny call her name.

She looked over at him with an apologetic smile. "Sorry, I was just thinking about my family."

Before he could speak again, the class started for the end of the day. Melanie drove home with her cousin on her mind. What has Kaiti been up to? She would have to call her when she reached the apartment, but she found that she was too tired to do anything when she reached the living quarters. As usual, Melanie stripped down to a tank top and underwear and curled up on the couch to wait for Grim to get home around seven. He wouldn't mind if she slept a little, right? It was two in the afternoon and a quick two hour nap wouldn't kill anyone.

Melanie was out until eight that evening, which was perfect for Grim. He had to make that night romantic for Melly, to make up last night's episode. He set up a romantic dinner at home, knowing that she wouldn't want to go out to eat; and of course, a romantic night that would really show her that he was sorry.

"Melly," the girl of nineteen heard being cooed in her ear, which awoke her from her "two hour" nap. "I've got a surprise for you baby."

Melanie opened her eyes to come face to face with Grim, making her smile. "Hey love."

"You've got to get up, I've got to show you something." he pulled her up from the couch gently and led her to the dining table.

It had candles lit in the middle of the table and rose petals covered the top. The table was set properly, but lacked the vital thing; Food. It didn't bother Melanie, though, seeing how she wasn't really hungry for food anyways.

"You know," she said in a seductive voice as she turned to her boyfriend, "I'm not really hungry. Let's just skip to the good part." she kissed him in a teasing manner before walking off to the bedroom.

He watched her hips sway to elegantly and couldn't believe he got to come home to that everyday; she made him ecstatic. Grim quickly blew out the candles then hurried after her to make love to the love of his life.

"I promise it will never happen again."
♠ ♠ ♠
And it's updated (:
I openly admit, I don't feel like this chapter was the best, but oh well. What are you gonna do? Man, I have a splitting head ache.
I think it's very important that you guys know that I just got three old comic books for $2. I'm so happy and can't wait to start reading them! :3
Comment&Subscribe&Love us?

Title credit goes to: "Let Love Bleed Red" by Sleeping with Sirens it's mine and scott's song<3 (scott is my boyfriend :D)