Sequel: Two of a Kind
Status: Happily Ever After(almost)

Endlessly

Jordan Staal is slumping in his career. Maybe not in the eyes of the public, but he can feel it.

When summer comes tot soon, thanks to a first round elimination in the playoffs, Jordan packs up and heads home. What he finds there leaves him breathless, knocking him off his feet, literally.

Rae knew it would be a bad idea to head back to her childhood home, where she had gained so much, but lost a lot too. Renting the loft of the barn on her family's old property, she makes herself as much as home as she can, despite the memories buried in the barn's decrepit wood.

Jordan and Rae were together from the beginning, as far back as they can remember. Together, the had ruled the playgrounds of elementary school, and the hallways of middle school. High school had brought them closer than they'd ever imagined, but also tore them farther apart than the ever thought possible.

Title credit: Endlessy, by Green River Ordinance

Disclaimer: I do not own any NHL hockey players, or Minor League players, or any other hockey references. Stats noted may be true or fabricated, depending on effect on the story. All other characters are my own creation, and any resemblence to real people is purely coincidental.