Status: Sequel to Secrets Secrets are no Fun... so if you haven't read that please read it first!

Unless You Tell Them to Everyone

"I don't have a son!"

"Draco, I need Draco. Bring him to me Lucius, he is the only one who can complete my plan," the Dark Lord hissed, sending unconscious shivers through the room.

"I'm afraid I have no idea who you are talking about, my Lord. I have never met a person named Draco before."

"Is this some kind of a prank? A silly joke? Give it up immediately and bring me your son!"

"S-son, my Lord?" Lucius stuttered, getting nervous. "I don't have a son! It is only Narcissa and I."

"LIES! Why do you lie to me, Lucius? Are you trying to protect the boy? I assure you, if he does his job right, he will not be harmed."

"My Lord, I swear on the wizarding world that I do not have a son of my knowledge. You may check my mind if you so desire."

"Very well... Legilimens."

As the Dark Lord sifted through Lucius Malfoy's every memory he found that he did not have any record of his son whatsoever. His mind had been tampered with, and the Dark Lord made it his mission to find Draco Malfoy, no matter what it took.

Lucius had mentioned that Draco was becoming friendly with one of Harry Potter's close friends, the mudblood girl.

"Well, well, well. You are telling the truth I see, Lucius. But you all must go now, I have some thinking to do."

This is going to be very easy, Voldemort thought as he stroked Nagini. Find the mudblood, find Draco. Find the mudblood, and find Harry Potter.
♠ ♠ ♠
So!
The first chapter of the sequel.
Exciting, no?
Tell me what you think so far, you know the drill :)
Another update hopefully tomorrow!