Status: Sequel to Secrets Secrets are no Fun... so if you haven't read that please read it first!

Unless You Tell Them to Everyone

"Madam Pomfrey, he's not there."

"Hermione? Is that you?" Draco awoke with a start to find Hermione sitting in a chair, with her head on his chest, her brown hair spilling down his torso.

Upon feeling him shift, she woke up as well. "Draco? Oh thank Dumbledore, you're awake. How are you feeling?"

"Honestly? Not any better. My head is still pounding. I don't understand why."

Hermione bit her lip, furrowing her brows as she recalled what Madam Pomfrey said the night before; that she had never seen anything like it, and it wasn't fixed with any spell. "Really? No better?"

"No, Hermione. I don't understand. Shouldn't Madam Pomfrey have put a spell on me to make me better, or something?"

Hermione didn't really want to explain what was going on, especially because she wasn't quite sure about it. "Er... I don't know. Let me go fetch her. What time is it?"

Draco glanced around, finding a clock on the wall. "It's about seven."

"Okay, so she's probably still sleeping. Oh well, I'll go get her anyway."

"Hold on," Draco murmured. "I don't want to be poked and prodded at just yet. Sit with me for a moment, will you?"

Despite herself, Hermione felt herself blushing. She hadn't done that in a while with Draco, as they were usually just so comfortable around each other. But part of her loved that he could still make her feel that way; like a giddy teenager out with her boyfriend for the first time.

"Okay. Do you want to talk, or-"

"You talk. I'll listen." He shut his eyes and she sat for a moment, not exactly sure what to say.

"Hermione?"

"Hm?"

"Actually, instead of talking, could you come here for a moment?"

"I am here, love."

"No, I mean, here."

She leaned down so that her face was very close to his, and he used his remaining energy to open his eyes, then lean up to peck her on the lips.

She responded immediately, and she leaned down even more, deepening the kiss without making him sit up. Their tongues danced and they both felt the sparks, the sparks they loved so much. It was a good few minutes of kissing before they both heard a soft "A-hem."

Both of them looked up immediately, stunned and disheveled, to find a bemused Madam Pomfrey in front of them.

"Glad to see you're awake, Mr. Abraxas. And Ms. Granger, class will be starting soon. I'm sure you'll want to go get dressed and eat breakfast, am I correct?"

Hermione blushed again, but this time out of pure embarrassment. "I suppose so. Would it be alright if I came up after I ate, just to check in? Just for a moment, and then I promise I'll go to class."

Madam Pomfrey sighed, but gave a small smile nonetheless. "Yes, Ms. Granger, I suppose that would be fine. Seems you and Mr. Abraxas truly care for each other."

"I love her," Draco said weakly, and Hermione flushed with happiness.

"And I love him."

Madam Pomfrey smiled again, shaking her head. "Young love... Alright Ms. Granger, I have to attend to Mr. Abraxas, so why don't you head out."

Hermione nodded, waved to Draco, than headed out of the hospital wing and up to the Gryffindor common room, where she was met with two very anxious boys she called her best friends.

"Where have you-"

"We headed by the Room of Requirement-"

"We didn't see the door and-"

"We were worried!"

"Guys, guys, it's alright. I was at the hospital wing. Seems Draco... ah... took a tumble down the stairs, and got some injuries. He should be fine, but I spent the night in the hospital wing just in case. So what, do you two come spy on me now?"

Harry shook his head immediately, but Ron just looked at the floor.

"Ronald! You come by the Room of Requirement, don't you?"

"Well... not every night. Only some nights, really. Just to make sure you're there. It's a beautiful room and I-" He hit his head with a palm, realizing what a stupid thing he had said, while Harry backed off, sniggering and watching from a distance.

Hermione, meanwhile, had turned purple with rage. "You look in on us? That is an invasion of my privacy and I simply will not have that! Merlin, you are awful! I don't know how I can trust you anymore, Ronald Weasley!"

"It was only once Hermione, I swear! I won't do it again though, if that makes you feel any better."

"I suppose. A little."

Ron smiled with relief. "Good. Glad to hear it. Want to come down to breakfast with us?"

"Yes, but I have to take a quick shower and change first, if that's okay."

"No way, I'm hungry now. You'll take hours."

Hermione rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I'll see you two down there in a little while."

They nodded and parted ways, Harry heading down to the Great Hall with Ron. Hermione showered and dressed quickly, not really caring what she looked like. She just wanted to grab a bite to eat and then head back up to the hospital wing to check on Draco.

She rushed down to the Great Hall, had some porridge quickly, and then rushed back up the stairs and finally found her way to the hospital wing, where she arrived, sweaty and breathless.

She found Draco's bed abandoned, with the covers still rumpled and messy, yet no Draco in sight. She hurried in to the back of the hospital wing and found Madam Pomfrey mixing some medicine.

"Madam Pomfrey, where's Draco?"

"What do you mean? He's right out there in his bed, I saw him a moment ago. I'm mixing his medicine right now."

"Madam Pomfrey, he's not there."

"Well of course he is, I just saw him!"

"He's not! I just came in, and he's not there!" At this point, Hermione was getting extremely frustrated, and she pulled on Madam Pomfrey's hand, tugging her in to the bed area. When she finally saw that Draco was nowhere in sight, she paled.

"He shouldn't be up and about in his condition. I'm going to get Professor Dumbledore immediately. Wait here."

For once, Hermione broke a teacher's order. She knew where Draco was.

When she saw the door to the Room of Requirement, her worst fears were confirmed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So!
I know it's been forever.
I got a new job in the city this week, and I've been staying there without my beautiful laptop. So!
Here is your update, my lovelies, please comment and tell me what you think, I tried to make this one as long as possible.
There is some drama coming up, so be prepared.