Status: Sequel to Secrets Secrets are no Fun... so if you haven't read that please read it first!

Unless You Tell Them to Everyone

"Hermione! Behind you!"

Hermione took a deep breath before pushing open the door to the Room of Hidden Things.

She was tentative, and for the first time, she was actually frightened to be in a room alone with Draco. She could sense something happening, something big.

She walked through the Room of Hidden Things, looking everywhere with every step, even though she knew the path to the vanishing cabinet almost as well as Draco did.

He was sitting in front of it, and when he looked up and saw her his eyes were wide with terror. "Hermione, go! Get out of here, now!"

Mistaking his fear for annoyance, Hermione narrowed her eyes in anger. "No, Draco, I will not! I am sick, and tired of you snubbing me for no reason! Not to mention, you should be in the hospital wing right-"

"Hermione! Behind you!"

Not even a second later, Hermione felt a wand pointed to her throat, and a hand being held to her mouth.

"Poor little muddy-bloody. Just trying to be a good girlfriend, and now she'll die for it. Pity..." Bellatrix Lestrange's haunting voice filled Hermione's ears and made her heart jump in to her throat.

"Don't hurt her, Bellatrix. I mean it!"

"How do you know my name, child?"

"Everyone's heard about you. One of the cruelest death eaters alive."

Bellatrix laughed, a deep, throaty sound. "Thank you. Compliments are always appreciated. You're a pureblood. I can smell it on you. Why are you hanging around with this mudblood?"

"Blood doesn't matter. You should know. Rodolphus is indeed a half-blood, is he not?"

Bellatrix's mouth dropped."How do you know that, you filthy urchin?" she moved swiftly and soon had Draco by the shoulders, her eyebrows sharp with anger.

"A little birdie. But let's not talk about that, Bella. Let's talk about you're departure from Hogwarts. It will be taking place any moment now."

Bellatrix let out a high-pitched, "Ha!" and went to the vanishing cabinet. When she oppened it, three more death eaters poured out.

"Leave Hogwarts? Before we've had any fun? That's crazy. Some people need to die first... and I think I'll start with this girl, right here."

Dolohov and Avery grabbed Draco and held him back while Bellatrix grabbed Hermione once again. Yaxley just stood there, grinning like a madman.

"It's time for your end, little girl. But I think we're going to play a game first. Crucio!"

Draco watched once again as the love of his life was tortured, pushed to her knees as she screamed in agony.

Hermione tried to keep her eyes open, to make her brown ones focus on Draco's grey ones, trying to draw strength from them.

She could only watch for a few moments before her body succumbed to the pain, and her head dropped to the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been a while, again.
I hope this tides everyone over for a while.
I'm just warning everybody so it doesn't come as a shock: this will be a lot shorter than the prequel. Just so you know.
Keep up the comments :)