Status: Sequel to Secrets Secrets are no Fun... so if you haven't read that please read it first!

Unless You Tell Them to Everyone

"Ready for what?"

It was then that Fenrir Greyback stepped through the vanishing cabinet, breaking Draco's attention, which up until then had been focused solely on Hermione.

"Good thing I skipped dinner," Greyback growled, sniffing the air. Draco cringed, and then turned once again to Hermione, who was still screaming and sweating, and he couldn't take it anymore.

He mustered up all his strength, then broke away from the two death eaters holding him. He ran full force at Bellatrix, who lost focus on Hermione, breaking the curse. Draco tackled Bellatrix to the ground, growling and biting and scratching.

Hermione was panting nearby, trying to catch her breath. With her last ounce of breath, knowing that he was the strongest, Hermione muttered, "Petrificus Totalus," then watched Greyback stand stock-still before falling backwards on the floor. Then, she fainted.

Meanwhile, Draco was still attacking Bellatrix using no magic, only his hands and teeth. "If you ever touch her again, I swear to God! How dare you... Who do you think you are?"

"ENOUGH!" Bellatrix screamed, causing Draco to stop for a moment. "Yaxley, get the blonde boy off of me. Figure out something to do with him. Then kill the mudblood. Wait until she wakes up though, I want her to be awake. Oh, and don't forget to make the blonde boy watch."

"No!" Draco screamed, before getting hit with a body-bind curse and being unable to move.

Somebody help us, Draco pleaded silently, begging and wishing for somebody to come.

Fortunately, somebody did.

Unfortunately, that someone was Umbridge.

Draco watched in horror as she burst in to the Room of Hidden Things, in all of her pink glory. The death eaters just stared at her, probably trying to contain laughter. She pulled out her wand shakily and then said, "Death eaters? In Hogwarts? Impossible. I am Dolores Jane Umbridge, employee-"

"Avada Kedavra."

And Umbridge was dead.

As annoying as Umbridge was, Draco was more than upset. He just had to pray that someone would come before Hermione would wake up.

Another stroke of bad luck for both of them: Hermione came to only minutes later. "Draco? What happened?"

Yaxley turned to her, grinning, once again revealing his slimy, yellow teeth. "Ah... she's awake. Are you ready, sweetheart?"

Still kind of out of it, Hermione turned to him stupidly. "Ready for what?"

Yaxley raised his wand as Draco burst out of his body bind curse.

"Avada-" Yaxley yelled, as Draco yelled the exact same thing.

Luckily, Draco got to the "Kedavra" first, and Yaxley was on the ground, life drained from him.

Bellatrix screeched, piercing the silence that had followed, before rounding on Draco. "That's it. You brats have caused me more than enough trouble. I don't care if the Dark Lord wants you, child, you will die along with your mudblood girlfriend. I'm sure he'll understand. Say goodbye-"

And then everything went black.