Status: Sequel to Secrets Secrets are no Fun... so if you haven't read that please read it first!

Unless You Tell Them to Everyone

"I guess we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."

A shaking Hermione turned to Draco moments later.

"D-Draco? Was that... was that?"

He nodded his head gravely; she didn't even have to finish her sentence because he already knew what she was trying to ask.

"Why was he here?" she whispered, as if he was still around.

Draco pulled Hermione close to him and sank his face in to her hair. "It might be because Harry and I killed two of his best death eaters."

Hermione managed a weak smile. "That might be it," she replied shakily.

"Hermione... you know that, being me, I would never say something like this... but I think it would be for the best. I think we should go to the Burrow early. As in, as soon as possible."

Hermione nodded. "Yeah, I agree. I know it's not ideal, but we would be a lot safer there."

"What about your parents?"

Tears formed in Hermione's eyes almost immediately, and Draco regretted asking her. He didn't know what she was going to do, just that it wasn't something particularly pleasant. He led her over to his bed and they both sat down, Hermione's head on his shoulder with tears wetting his shirt.

"I think I'm going to erase their memories," she said softly.

"Oh, Hermione, love, think about this before you do it."

"I have been thinking about it Draco. For a long while now. If we're going to fight this war, I can not leave them here, without any protection. If they're just regular muggles... if I was never their daughter... he has no reason to harm them."

Draco wrapped his arms around Hermione's neck and she cried openly in to his chest. "I don't want to do it, but it's the only way to keep them safe," she said as she cried.

Draco didn't have anything to say. He knew how hard it was, even when your parents were horrible. So he couldn't imagine what it was like when your parents loved you and you loved them. "It's alright Hermione. I'm sure there's a way to bring their memories back when this is all over. Right?"

Hermione peeked her head up, the tears coming to a stop. "I don't know." She sat up and smiled bravely. "I guess we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."

The next day, after Hermione's parents' minds had successfully been erased, and the Weasleys were alerted of Hermione and Draco's early arrival, the pair were on their way to the Burrow, luggage teleported there, Hermione holding on for dear life on the end of Draco's broomstick.

Everyone greeted them warmly as they got to the Burrow, even Draco, which was nice of them. Everyone seemed to have somewhat gotten used to him, and he seemed to be responding as well, which made Hermione feel good.

Although they wanted to share a room, Hermione was once again put up with Ginny, while Draco was put with Ron and Harry. He wasn't too happy about it, but beggars can't be choosers.

They decided to tell everyone about what happened with Voldemort later that night. They were all crowded in the living room when Draco recounted what happened. Everyone freaked out, and most of the Order members went running outside to put extra protective charms around the Burrow.

A little while later, the trio and Draco were sitting alone in the living room. "Harry... are we going back to Hogwarts this year?"

Harry nodded. "I wasn't planning on it, but I think it's necessary. I have a feeling there are multiple horcruxes inside Hogwarts... and the locket... well, we'll need to figure that out as we go along. I think we can start by heading back to Grimmauld Place, checking out what we find there. There might be some clues. Honestly, I'm just trying to wrap my head around it at this point, and going anywhere that could have anything."

"Alright Harry, you're the boss," Hermione said. "We'll follow you wherever you need to go."

Two weeks later, after finding the locket and stealing it from Mundungus Fletcher, the four were headed back to Hogwarts, the place they used to call home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I'm MEGA changing things and skipping around, but I'm this is a Dramione, and I don't think Draco would fit in very well on their adventure outside of Hogwarts. Not to mention I don't just want to retell the book.

If you don't like it, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

And no, it's not over yet!