Status: Sequel to Secrets Secrets are no Fun... so if you haven't read that please read it first!

Unless You Tell Them to Everyone

"Were you followed?"

Hermione was pacing back and forth through the Room of Requirements, muttering to herself as Draco watched her with an amused expression on his face. After a few moments, catching sight of the smile on the blonde's face, Hermione scowled at him and snapped, "What are you grinning about?"

"Nothing, nothing."

"No, come on now, I could do with a laugh. Tell me!"

"You're just cute when you're pacing."

"Oh, you are so unhelpful!"

"Well, what do you propose we do?"

"I don't know!" Hermione wailed helplessly, as Draco quickly crossed the room and grasped her hands in his. "We're alone, Draco. It's me and you and a couple of students against everybody! We don't even have Mcgonagall anymore."

A look crossed Draco's face. "I agree, Hermione. But we need to figure out something. Until Harry and Ron get back, we should be looking for horcruxes. As for right now, though... I think we need to go see Mcgonagall."

"Really? You think that's a good idea? She's cursed, Draco. She'll probably kill us both on the spot."

"Not if you're with me, she won't. None of them want to do anything to me, haven't you noticed? I bet it's Voldemort's orders. He's probably saving me to do something himself."

"Don't talk like that-"

"Oh please, we both know it's true. I'm just hoping Potter is able to get to him before he can get to me. Now let's go, we need to see Mcgonagall. We still have half an hour before curfew. You leave a few minutes after me, and take the staircase closest to your common room. I'll go a different way, and we'll meet there in ten minutes, okay?"

Hermione bit her lip, but slowly nodded.

"Good." He kissed her forehead. "I'll see you soon."

They parted ways, and minutes later, they met up again right by Mcgonagall's classroom. They knocked, and after hearing a strong, "Come in," they entered tentatively.

"Granger, Malfoy. What are you two doing here?" she barked.

"Well, professor, we-"

"Are you alone?"

"Yes," Draco answered.

"Were you followed?"

"No," they both answered in unison.

"Oh thank god," Professor Mcgonagall said, getting up and running quickly to the door, closing it and locking it magically.

"Are you two alright? How is everybody?" she asked breathlessly.

"Professor... are you, feeling alright?" Hermione asked slowly.

"Yes Ms. Granger, I'm fine. Please give Longbottom my sincere apologies, by the way."

"What the hell is going on?" Draco finally piped up, looking a bit frustrated and confused.

"Oh Mr. Malfoy. You really think someone like Severus Snape could put me under the Imperious curse? Don't make me laugh. But we can't speak about this in detail now. Tomorrow after class, we'll talk. But for now, get back to your common rooms, both of you. Mr. Malfoy, you go first. I need to speak to Ms. Granger for a moment."

Draco nodded, gave Hermione's hand a squeeze, then let himself out the door after Mcgonagall unlocked it. A few minutes later, he was too far away to hear Hermione's screams.

The next day in class, Hermione didn't give Draco a second glance. When he tried to grab her after class, she shook him off and power-walked away. When he chased after her and finally caught up with her by the common room, she crucio-ed him right there, in front of everybody. When she was done, she simply smiled and crawled through her portrait hole, leaving Draco bruised, confused, and heartbroken.