Status: Sequel to Secrets Secrets are no Fun... so if you haven't read that please read it first!

Unless You Tell Them to Everyone

"Love always, Draco."

Dear Mum and Dad,

I hope this letter finds you in good health. Hogwarts security has been exaggerated to the fullest. For example, they even read our letters now! Jolly good, I think, to weed out the filth.

My girlfriend and I have been having some slight problems. She's been acting quite strangely, it's almost as if someone has cursed her! Haha, I'm sure it's not that, but I'm hoping we can work out the problems!

I'm trying to find and explore hidden things and places in Hogwarts, but it's not going so well. I haven't really found anything new yet, and what with our new curfews, it's hard to get out at all!

Anyway, I hope to see you guys for the holidays.

Love always,
Draco


Draco prayed to a higher power that Harry and Ron would understand his secret message as he watched Alecto Carrow read through his message, deem it passable, and then tie it to a brown barn owl.

Meanwhile, Draco was spending his days in agony. He still had to sit next to Hermione in the classes they had together, but she refused to even look at him. It was breaking his heart, even knowing that it was only because she was cursed.

Weeks went by with no response from Harry and Ron, and Draco was starting to lose all hope. But one night, as he sat in the Great Hall, munching on a bland scone, a giant crash was heard from outside. A collective gasp went through the Great Hall, and the giagntic doublewide doors flew open.

There, in all their glory, stood Harry Potter and Ron Weasley, and the students in the Great Hall slowly, but surely, began to clap... all of the death eaters were on their feet, and spells were flying. A lot of the Slytherins ran to help the death eaters, but the rest of the school were behind Harry and Ron. As Draco ran to join them, one heart-wrenching thing caught his eye.

There was Hermione, the girl he was so head over heels for, standing next to Alecto Carrow, throwing curses at her fellow students.

One student approached her, thinking she was on their side, and Draco watched in horror as she raised her wand and yelled, "Avada-" when Draco grabbed his wand, and did something he never thought he was capable of. He pointed his wand at the girl he loved, and stunned her so hard that she flew backwards in to a wall, laying crumpled next to it.