Status: Sequel to Secrets Secrets are no Fun... so if you haven't read that please read it first!

Unless You Tell Them to Everyone

"A coffin!"

Draco ducked curses and side-stepped death eaters while he ran over to Hermione. She was knocked out, lying against the far wall in the Great Hall. Draco shook her gently: he wanted her to wake up, cursed or not.

While sitting next to Hermione, Draco watched students advance on the dwindling number of death eaters, and felt a surge of happiness. Unfortunately, there was still the issue of what to do with Professor Mcgonagall. One of the other professors had body-bound her, and they were trying to transport her up to the hospital wing without being noticed since obviously, they didn't want to kill her.

Hermione began to stir, and Draco looked down at her with fear and love in his eyes. He knew she was probably going to try and curse him when she came to, and he didn't want to have to do anything to her to hold her back.

"Draco?" Her voice was soft and weak, and didn't sound cursed at all, only tired.

"Hermione?"

"W-where are we?"

"In the Great Hall, love. Is it you? For real?"

"Draco, who else would it be?" She sat up and her eyes widened as she took in the battle taking place around her. "Draco what is going on? I feel like I've been sleeping for days... And what are Harry and Ron doing here?"

Draco only threw his arms around her, so happy to have her back. He smiled at her and placed a long kiss on her lips. "Hermione... I'm so glad you're back."

"Back? What in Merlin's beard are you talking about?" Her voice was regaining it's quick, snappy tone, and it was the most beautiful thing Draco had ever heard.

"I'll explain later, love. All I know is Voldemort is probably on his way here right now. We need to go find the next horcrux, and we need to find it now."

"Oh Draco, I was meaning to talk to you about that. I think we should ask Rowena Ravenclaw about that."

"Why her?"

"Well, I'm thinking that if Voldemort made Ravenclaw's diadem his horcrux, who would know about it? Rowena is still here. There's a statue of her in the Ravenclaw common room that talks, and I'm sure she would help us."

"Alright, if you say so. But we can't get in to the Ravenclaw common room without a password."

"I can see Luna's bright hair from all the way over here. Let's go, Draco."

"Are you sure you're able to walk?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Let's go!"

Draco helped Hermione up, and they raced over to where the odd Ravenclaw was helping her friends battle with a strong looking death eater. Just as they finished him off, Draco and Hermione reached Luna, and grabbed her by the arms, beginning to drag her away.

"Oh hello, you two. Nice to see you nice and un-cursed, Hermione. Where are we going?"

"We're going to the Ravenclaw common room, Luna, but we need you for it."

"Oh, alright. Why are we going there?"

"To talk to Rowena Ravenclaw."

"Oh, she's very nice. Alright."

"Draco, what does she mean by un-cursed?"

Draco sighed. "It's a long story, Hermione."

They made their way out of the Great Hall, passing Ron and Harry as they did so and shooting them quick smiles.

Luna led the way up the stairs to the common room. The stairs seemed fairly empty, it seemed as if the majority of the battle was taking place in the Great Hall.

As they reached the common room, Luna warned them, "We're going to have to solve a riddle to get in."

Draco and Hermione nodded as the portrait began to speak.

"He who makes it, sells it.
He who buys it, doesn't use it.
He who uses it, doesn't know it.
Define it."


All three looked at each other, than at the floor. A few seconds later, Hermione brightened.

"A coffin!"

"Correct," said the portrait, as it swung open. They ran in, and Luna showed them to the bust of Rowena Ravenclaw.

"Hello, Ms. Ravenclaw."

"Well hello, Luna. Who have you brought with you? They're not ravenclaws... although I see the girl has quite a brain."

Hermione blushed. "Thank you, Ms. Ravenclaw. We were wondering... do you know what happened to your diadem?"

The statue stayed silent for a moment. "Unfortunately, I don't know what happened to it. Helena took it from me long ago... and she hid it somewhere. I have no clue what she did with it. You're welcome to talk to her about it though. She's probably near the library."

"Helena? Who's Helena?" Draco piped up.

"The Grey Lady, the Ravenclaw ghost," Luna answered. "Thank you so much, Ms. Ravenclaw."

"Any time, Luna. And by the way, kill him for me, will you?"

"I'll try."

They left the common room and headed towards the library. Luna split off halfway, saying that she had to go help with the fight.

Draco and Hermione approached the library, and, seeing the Grey Lady about to float through a wall to Merlin knows where, yelled for her. She looked at them with sad eyes, then slowly floated over them.

"May I help you?"

"Helena, we need the diadem of Ravenclaw. Do you have any idea where it may be?" Draco asked politely.

"How dare you bring that up... it's a cursed item. He defiled it with dark magic!" The Grey Lady came closer to Draco, putting her face close to his. "Go! And don't bring it up again!"

"No, Miss Ravenclaw, you don't understand! We need it! To defeat him... please."

The Grey Lady backed up a bit. "Why do you need it?"

"It's the only way we can destroy him. Please."

"It's where all lost things are. Make your way to the seventh floor, children."

"Of course! The Room of Hidden Things! Let's go."

They made their way towards the seventh floor, praying that by the time they found and destroyed the diadem, it wouldn't be too late.