Status: Sequel to Secrets Secrets are no Fun... so if you haven't read that please read it first!

Unless You Tell Them to Everyone

"I can't live without you."

Draco and Hermione raced back towards the Great Hall, but stopped as the bone-chilling voice filled the castle once more.

"I'm sorry, there's one more thing. Draco Abraxas, you will proceed with Harry Potter to the forbidden forest, same time limit, same consequences if you fail. That is all."

Hermione stopped short and her face paled. "Draco... he wants you. You're not going to go, right?"

Draco was staring at the floor, his hands shaking. "Hermione, I have to. You know we can't fight him while that other horcrux is still out there."

"Draco, I won't let you. You can't sacrifice yourself for us! We're going to find Harry. That way, Ron and I can talk both of you out of being idiots."

Draco didn't say anything, knowing that his already made final decision would only upset her. He simply followed her down to the Great Hall, where he assumed Harry and Ron would still be.

They made their way through apparating death eaters and nervous students until they finally reached the Great Hall, where they saw, in the sea of students, a pocket of red hair. They hurried toward it, but Hermione stopped short when she saw why the group of redheads were all huddled in one area.

Hermione sank down to her knees in front of Fred's lifeless body, and just barely felt Draco rubbing her back above her. She got up slowly and gave Ron a weak hug, before pulling herself together and pulling Harry, Draco, and Ron away from the group.

"We'll grieve for Fred in time. But right now, we need to figure out what our plan is."

Harry looked her straight in the eye. "I know what our plan is. At least, mine. I'm going in to the Dark Forest and facing him."

"And so am I," Draco said quietly.

Hermione whipped around and faced him with a fire in her eyes he had never seen before. "Are you joking? No you are not! You're going to die! Both of you!"

"Hermione, this is what was always supposed to happen. I saw... I saw the memory. I'm a horcrux, Hermione. He has to kill me. But after he does, you guys have to kill the snake. It's the final horcrux."

"And you, Draco? What's your excuse?"

"I'm not allowing him to hurt anyone because of me. I'm one life, compared to everyone else."

Hermione's eyes shone with fresh tears, and it broke his heart. "But you're not just one life... you're my life, too. I can't live without you."

Draco pulled her in and kissed the top of her head. "You can. I know you can."

And as Ron pulled her back to restrain her, Hermione screamed and yelled, trying to stop her best friend and the love of her life from walking to their deaths.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I know you all are probably HATING me right now. Which I completely understand. But, I have a legitimate excuse. I had a concussion. I wasn't allowed to write, and even when I tried, my head was splitting. Fortunately, it's gone, and regular updates will be starting again :) I hope you guys aren't too mad, I swear if I could I would have updated more. Anyway, let me know what you think of the new chapter, I'm a little rusty seeing as how it's been a while :)