Status: Sequel to Secrets Secrets are no Fun... so if you haven't read that please read it first!

Unless You Tell Them to Everyone

"He's my son."

Hermione and Draco were forced to pull away from each other as a crowd began to form and migrate towards the bridge.

The two pushed through so that they were next to Ginny, Ron, and Arthur Weasley, and they stood in apprehension as the Dark Lord and his followers came closer.

As they got nearer, all eyes went to Hagrid, who had let out a strangled sob, and had fat tear droplets falling down his matted beard. Immediately eyes followed them down to the body laying in his arms, and the air rang out with an ear-piercing shriek.

"HARRY!" Ginny had run forward, but Voldemort had pushed her back in to place with a flick of his wand.

"Yes, your beloved hero is dead. Killed while trying to run away, to leave the rest of you, who sacrificed for him, to die. Come oaf, lay him by my feet, where he belongs." Hagrid reluctantly complied, putting Harry down as gently as he could, then moved back to resume sobbing.

Voldemort looked over the bloody, crying crowd. "Come now, don't be sad," he started, until his sweeping eyes landed on Draco. "You," he hissed, his eyes narrowing to slits. In one swift movement, he had turned, waved his wand, and brought Narcissa Malfoy in front of him. "You said you killed him!"

Narcissa bowed her head, knowing nothing she could say would make that situation any better. "He's my son," she choked out, attempting a reprieve.

"He killed your husband," Voldemort said lowly, his voice growing stronger. "HE CONSPIRES AGAINST ME!" he roared. "CRUCIO!" Narcissa fell to the ground, writhing and shrieking. Draco raced forward to his mother's aid, earning a chuckle from Voldemort.

He began to yell the killing curse, but in this instant Neville had stepped forward, holding the sword of Gryffindor, and neatly chopped off the head of the now-released-from-her-safe-bubble Nagini.

Voldemort turned with a shriek, lifting the cruciatus curse from Narcissa, and forgetting about Draco altogether. "How dare you? How dare you-"

He was cut off as Hagrid's voice carried above the crowd: "HARRY? WHERE'S HARRY?" In that moment, chaos broke out. Suddenly, students and teachers of the crowd were throwing spells and curses at death eaters, and the crowd began to merge.

Smaller battles between groups of students and death eaters had started. Draco started to go help Hermione, but he felt a light hand rest on his arm, and he turned to face his mother.

"Come, Draco. I'll take you home."

"No, I can't. I have to stay here... to help." Narcissa followed his gaze to the brown haired girl fighting a nameless death eater.

"You're right. Go, I know you can do this."

He raced to help Hermione, and they finished off death eater after death eater together. Within minutes though, a magical hush fell over the crowd, and everyone turned to face the middle, where Harry Potter and Voldemort were staring each other down.

"You're finished, Tom," Harry said quietly. Voldemort opened his mouth in shock, but Harry continued on, his voice low yet strong. "Don't you see? I've done what my mother did. They're protected from you. Haven't you noticed how none of the spells you put on them are binding? You can't torture them. You can't touch them. You don't learn from your mistakes, Riddle, do you?"

"You dare-"

"Yes, I dare. There's one thing that you haven't figured out yet. That wand you're holding... you are not the master of it."

"Lies! I defeated Severus Snape, who defeated Albus Dumbledore!"

"See, that's where you're wrong. Snape was never the true master. Dumbledore planned his death with Snape. He died as the last true master of the wand, because no one ever truly defeated him!"

"But then, Potter, Dumbledore as good as gave me the wand!" Voldemort was shaking at this point. "I stole the wand from its last master's tomb! I removed it against the last master's wishes! Its power is mine!"

"I can't believe, after all this, you could still be so thick, Tom. Don't you know... the wand chooses the wizard! The wand recognized its master as Albus Dumbledore, and never has and never will recognize another one! You hold in your hand a wand that's alliance is not to you!"

At this point, Voldemort looked as he was about to explode with rage. "It matters not! I am still stronger and better than you! AVADA KEDAVRA!"

"EXPELLIARMUS!" Harry yelled at the same time, and green and red met in a dazzling, horrific dance in the middle of the Great Hall. They pushed and pulled at each other, one overpowering the other little by little, playing a sick game of tug of war, until finally, the red light began to glow brighter.

It continued to glow, and push at the green, until finally, it exploded towards Voldemort's chest, hitting him square in the middle, ending the spell and sending both duelers flying towards the ground.

Harry sat up slowly, and cheers erupted.

It was over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah! Sorry it's late. I know I say it every time and I truly apologize.
Couple of things.
1. You probably recognize part of this chapter, since little bits of what Harry and Voldemort are saying are taken straight from the book itself. (Of course, I don't claim it as my own.)
2. This is going to sound pretty obnoxious but... I really want to get this story to ten stars, just like the prequel, and I'm so close! The story is at nine, but I was hoping if maybe I could get a couple of extra comments this chapter... :) They don't have to be long or anything, I just would love to have this story be a ten star story as well. So... think about it :)

Also, I just wanted to let everyone know that, although this is probably pretty obvious, the story is coming to a close. Thank you to everyone, even the silent readers, for reading and commenting. It has meant so much to me!