Status: Sequel to Secrets Secrets are no Fun... so if you haven't read that please read it first!

Unless You Tell Them to Everyone

Epilogue

19 Years Later

"Mom! It's about to leave! Let me go!" Marina Malfoy yelled at her mother, who was currently holding the struggling girl in her arms.

"Hermione, dear, she's right, the train is going to leave," Draco said, touching his wifes arm lightly. Hermione sighed and let the girl go, turning instead to the crying younger girl next to her.

"I want to go to Hogwarts, mummy!" Dahlia Malfoy cried out, turning almost green with jealousy as she watched her older sister wave to them from the open window.

"Just two more years, Dahlia, just two more years," Draco said soothingly. "Look over there, it's uncle Harry and auntie Ginny! Let's go say hi!"

Dahlia sniffled, but allowed her hands to be grasped by her parents, who led her over to Harry and Ginny.

"Hey there Dahlia, look what I brought you!" Harry said enthusiastically, noticing the girls obvious distress. He quickly conjured up a chocolate frog behind his back, which Dahlia happily grabbed and gobbled up in a manner of seconds.

The adults all laughed, and as they waited for the Hogwarts express to leave, Lavender and a puffing Ron hurried up to them, with two children in tow. The older one, Olivia Weasley, had a sour look on as she was chastised by her mother.

"We wouldn't be late if someone had gotten out of bed this morning!" Lavender scolded, but leaned down to give the girl a kiss on the cheek. "Now go on, get on the train!" Olivia gave her dad a quick hug and ruffled her younger brothers hair before giving a quick hello and goodbye, and then flounced off to the train.

"Did you say hi to Thomas, Dahlia?"

"Hi Thomas," Dahlia said obediently to the younger Weasley.

"Hi Dahlia," Thomas said back in the same monotone voice, making everybody laugh again.

Before there was a chance to say anything else, a loud horn rang out, signaling the departure of the giant scarlet train in front of them. All the kids waved from the windows, and all the parents waved back with tears pricking at most of the mothers eyes.

As the train pulled out of the station, the adults said their goodbyes and Draco put his arm around Hermiones shoulder, grasping Dahlias hand with his free one.

"You all ready to go home?" he asked.

Hermione nodded, a smile flickering across her face, just as it did everytime she was going back to the home she shared with her loving family.

Right before they apparated, Draco turned and placed a kiss on Hermiones unsuspecting lips. Dahlia let out a loud "Ew!" which made both Draco and Hermione laugh.

It didn't matter what had happened in the past, or what could happen in the future. All that mattered was that moment, where both Draco and Hermione wouldn't change a thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god, it's over, which is so very weird for me because I obviously will not be writing a part 3.

I want to thank everyone for sticking with me for all this time, especially the commenters who really made this worthwhile. ESPECIALLY shaylove, who tried her very best to help this story get ten stars, which even though it hasn't happened, I still appreciate everyone who helped me get to at least nine stars, which is still great.

I hope you enjoyed it, and let me know what you thought of the ending!