Status: Sequel to Secrets Secrets are no Fun... so if you haven't read that please read it first!

Unless You Tell Them to Everyone

"Draco!"

"That is it Draco, I want some answers, and I want them now," Hermione said to Draco one day, when she found him sitting in the library, 'studying'.

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean. You've been acting really strange lately, spending so much time in the Room of Hidden Things, and you've just been distant. I just want to know... do you not want to... I don't know, be together anymore? Because if that's the case, you can just tell me you know."

Draco got up quickly, pulling Hermione close to him. "No, no, no! That is not it. That is never it. I just... I don't know. I'm sorry. I've been a little preoccupied."

"Okay. But Draco, just tell me what's going on. You know that whatever is happening, I'll be there for you, right? I'm your girlfriend, and I love you... I will always be by your side. Please, just tell me what's going on."

Draco shook his head, closing his eyes, looking pained. "I can't. They told me not to."

Hermione sighed loudly, getting exasperated. "Who told you not to?"

"The letters," Draco whispered.

"What letters?"

"I don't know... These letters I've been getting. They're not addressed, or signed, and they're incredibly vague, but I always know what it's talking about. I feel as if I've heard about it before."

"Heard about what?"

"This thing... that the letters are telling me to do. It's as if someone spoke about it to me..."

"Draco!" Hermione yelled, getting extraordinarily frustrated. "What are the letters telling you to do?"

"I... I just can't tell you."

And for the second time in a week, Hermione was left alone, standing in a room by herself, a little upset, but more than a little angry.