Status: Sequel to Secrets Secrets are no Fun... so if you haven't read that please read it first!

Unless You Tell Them to Everyone

"Oh, piss off!"

"Here, Draco, let me help you. I can-"

"No, Hermione, just, sh! Stop talking."

"Okay, I'm only trying to-"

"Hermione! Please! My head is splitting in two."

Hermione frowned at Draco, who was lying on their bed in the Room of Requirement. They had been walking down to Professor Dumbledore's office when all of a sudden Draco let out a cry of pain and fell to the floor, clutching his head.

Hermione had rushed him upstairs to their room, trying to make him as comfortable as possible. But after receiving only harsh words and irritated sighs, she was getting a bit frustrated.

"Draco, I'd like to take you to Madam Pom-"

"Hermione, I asked you just to be quiet for a bit. Please."

"But Draco I-"

"Hermione, just leave. I'll come and fetch you later when I'm feeling better."

Though her better judgement told her to stay with him, Hermione was angry enough that she just turned on her heel with a little "hmmph," and headed over to the Gryffindor common room.

"Draco is being such a pisser right now!" Hermione exclaimed, collapsing in between Ron and Harry."

The two exchanged a look and both chuckled. "Wow, Hermione. Such foul language!" Harry laughed.

"Oh, piss off!"

"There it is again!" Ron yelled, and both boys collapsed in laughs. Before long, Hermione was laughing too, and they were all just having a good time.

"You know, I'm glad Draco blew you off, Hermione, we haven't had such a fun time alone with you in a long time," Ron finally said, hours later, after a long night of fun and games.

"Oh my god, Draco! I'll see you guys later, I can't believe I forgot about him!" She waved to Harry and Ron, then sprinted down to the seventh floor corridor, and entered the door quickly.

Draco was nowhere to be found. She searched throughout the big room, but there weren't many places for the boy to be hiding. Clearly distraught, she hurled herself out of the room, and decided to take a visit to the hospital wing.

When she got there, a mop of blonde hair peeking out from under some sheets showed her she was right to have gone, and she ran to sit next to him. "Madam Pomfrey? Madam Pomfrey!"

The older witch hurried out of her office in her nightgown, and Hermione winced; she hadn't realized just how late it was.

"Ms. Granger! What are you doing out of bed at this hour?"

"I came to visit Draco... I couldn't find him and came here. What happened?"

Madam Pomfrey tutted, debating whether or not she felt like telling the story now. After a few moments, she sighed and waved her wand, so a chair appeared underneath her.

"A student found him unconscious one story down from the Gryffindor common room. Most likely, he was coming to visit you. He woke up earlier; long enough to tell me that as he was right outside the common room, he was overcome with such a strong wave of pain that he blacked out. He then ended up falling down the stairs that were near him, and that's where he was found."

"Oh my god... Draco! Is he going to be alright?"

Madam Pomfrey shifted uncomfortably. "Well, I can most definitely heal everything that happened from when he fell down the stairs. He broke an arm, but the Skele-Gro I gave him should have that cleared up by tomorrow. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any cause for the pain going on inside his head. Normally I would chalk it up to a normal headache... But a normal headache shouldn't cause that much pain. Also, when he woke up earlier, it was still hurting and I put a spell on it. Any normal headache should have dissipated as soon as the spell hit it, but this one... well, Mr. Abraxas said it only got worse. I'm going to keep him here for a few more days, and talk to Professor Dumbledore about it."

"His headache is really that serious?"

"Well, Ms. Granger, on normal occasions, I would say no. But... due to Mr. Abraxas'... erm... unusual situation, there could be more powerful magic at work. Though no spell was directly cast on to him, the obliviate charm put on his family could be causing him to see visions of them, or someone could have a faint memory of him and be trying to summon him. Magic has all sorts of loopholes, which I'm sure you know Ms. Granger, so it could even be someone trying to hurt him. In any case, I will keep him under a watchful eye here, and you're allowed to visit whenever you want, as long as it's between 8:00 am and 11:00 pm. No more midnight visits, okay?"

Hermione nodded and bit her lip. "But... is it okay if I just stay here tonight? I want to be here when he wakes up."

Madam Pomfrey gave a slight eye-roll at the young lovers before her, but decided to be nice and agreed. Hermione thanked her profusely, then conjured a more comfortable chair before settling in to a long night of watching and waiting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to prickly vines for her nice comments. I hope you noticed that I tried to make this one a little bit longer for you :)
But I can't promise that every time.
Hope you guys are enjoying, and I'm sorry for the crazy dialogue in here, but it's important info!