This Life of Mine .

1.

*Jord has started a BBM chat

Jord - Guys, the doctors said that Mel is going to be fine.

Vero - OH THANK GOD. <3

Sid - Are they allowing visitors yet?

Max - What about the baby?

Jord - No visitors yet, not until she regains consciousness. They said in about an hour, so if you guys want to visit her, you might want to come soon. And they don't know yet...

Marc - What do you mean they don't know yet?

Jord - It might be a miscarriage, it might just be the placement of the baby... They can't get an ultrasound until she is conscious, and even if they tried to do it now, it'd be extremely painful...

Abby - Well, we can just hope for the best, and keep her and the baby in our prayers.

*Marc has created the group 'Pray for Mel and Staalsy Jr.'

*Vero has joined the group 'Pray for Mel and Staalsy Jr.'

*Sid has joined the group 'Pray for Mel and Staalsy Jr.'

*Jord has joined the group 'Pray for Mel and Staalsy Jr.'

*Avril has joined the group 'Pray for Mel and Staalsy Jr.'

*Max has joined the group 'Pray for Mel and Staalsy Jr.'

*Abby has joined the group 'Pray for Mel and Staalsy Jr.'

*Geno has joined the group 'Pray for Mel and Staalsy Jr.'

Kris - God chooses who he wants to listen to, and who he ignores.

Avril - Oh Kris, don't you dare make this about Luc. This is a completely different thing babe.

Jord - Kris I know this is bringing back memories for you, BUT MY GIRLFRIEND AND OUR UNBORN CHILD MIGHT DIE. So put the past behind you, and just focus on her getting better.

Sid - Staalsy, calm down.

Max - Woah woah woah Sid, your not one to be talking, you brought JONATHAN TOEWS to their party. Talk about below the belt, eh?

Marc - Max, you dated Kelsey for a year, therefore, you cannot say anything bad, about anyone, for about 5 years to make up for that little ray of sunshine...

Avril - Marc, remember that time you wore the same Christmas-themed suit to every game through the month of December? You have no grounds to argue.

Vero - I distinctly remember your boyfriend going an entire week without showering, so back off A.

Kris - HEY, it was for a bet, and I got 200 dollars!

Geno - Hey Vero, I think one time when you forget my birthday, and had to rush and buy gift, and end up giving me a vibrator cause store lady wrap wrong item was best ever. BAHAHA

Max - Geno, you still can't pronounce half the English language correctly, so I wouldn't be talking if I were you!

Abby - ENOUGH! Mel's in the hospital, she might have lost her child, and you guys are here ACTING LIKE CHILDREN. I know I haven't been around long enough to know too many juicy details about everyone, but you shouldn't be bashing each other with inside jokes.

Sid - Your right Abby, you HAVEN'T been here long enough to know anything about us. Don't pretend like you know everything about us just because you are dating Geno.

Jord - I hate to interrupt the love going on in here, but some thing's wrong with Mel, her heart rate is going down, and she's having trouble breathing. How fast can you guys be here?

Vero - I'm getting in my car right now, stay strong Jordy.

Marc - V, I'm still in the drive way, turn around and pick me up!

Max - I'm already at Starbucks, so I'll pick up Kris and Avril, we will be there in ten minutes.

Sid - I just left the hospital parking lot, I be there soon Jordan.

Geno - Me and Abby come shortly, traffic is horrible and we still at home.

Jord - Thanks guys, see you soon.

*Jord has ended the chat.
♠ ♠ ♠
29 subs... AND I HAVEN'T EVEN POSTED THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!!
So this is long over due (this announcement, and this post) but I really need to give props to Maddie (LuckyNumber87), from giving me my greatest ideas, to proof-reading and motivating me to update... *INTERNET CLAP*
Go read her story, it's amazing<3
Comment && Subscribe!!!

oh, and GO BOSTON!!!! OHYAH, BRUINS YAH!! <3 THUNDERSTRUCKKKKKKKKKKKK <3