This Life of Mine .

5.

*Vero has started a BBM chat

Vero - FUCK YOU MAX TALBOT.

Jord - Vero, put down the knife.

Mel - KNIFE?

Sid - It's a figure of speech Mel, calm down. Stress isn't good for the baby.

Max - WTF Vero?

Kris - Talk to her nicely, traitor.

Vero - Marc hasn't gotten out of bed yet.

Abby - Why is that bad? It's noon, maybe he's just tired...?

Avril - You haven't slept over at their house yet, but Marc is an early-riser. I've known him for three years, and he has never slept in past 8 am for the entire duration of our friendship. What's up Vero?

Max - It's cause I'm leaving. Flower never handled change well... He's a goalie for Christ sakes, we have to drive counter-clockwise around the Washington Monument during road trips or else he will refuse to play...

Jord - No longer being a Penguin, means you can't refer to the team and you as 'we'.

Sid - I'll come over V, try and get him down on the couch across from the fish tank, it calms him to watch little Magmus swim around in there.

Abby - Marc has a fish named Magmus?

Mel - Magmus 'Free Willy' Fleury. He's a clown fish...

Vero - Okay, he's on the couch, but he's not smiling.

Kris - Tell Marc to hold tight, Tanger is en route with some Jiffy Marshmallow spread and Mama-Tang's famous buns.

Jord - I'll bring over Cleopatra, Marc loves her.

Abby - Cleopatra? Sorry for all the questions.

Geno - Jord's hedgehog, and no be sorry gorgeous ;)

Mel - Geno's got moooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vero - I feel so helpless. Hurry guys, I hate seeing ma petit fleur all depressed and zombie-like.

*Vero has ended the BBM chat.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for concerns due to the last update. I, as an author, am entitled to creative freedom, and can express myself how I choose.
Also, this is an act of fiction, in case some forgot, and I don't expect any of these men to act the way I portray them too, again, just my creativity.

Comment and Subscribe <3 !

* Shoutouts will follow the next update in the a/n !