This Life of Mine .

8.

*Sid has started a BBM chat.

Sid - Guys, you gotta get out of the tent, as much as it may be fun, we should buy it before you break it.

Jord - No one will know we're in here...

Mel - First of all, the tent is suspended in the air, so we can all see you sitting in there, and secondly, Jordan has the loudest fucking laugh ever.

Max - So if Staalsy gets his fat ass down, we can stay up here?

Vero - That's not what she meant at all...

Avril - You guys really should come up, IT'S SO MUCH FUN!

Geno - Da. Camp fire?

Kris - GENO, DON'T TURN ON THAT LIGHTER, OR WE WILL ALL BE UNCOMFORTABLY WARM IN A FEW MINUTES.

Sid - Lighter? Shit, guys, get out of there, before you get us on the news or something, and Coach has our heads..

Mel - Unless you guys want to deal with an extremely pre-mature child, then you will get your asses down right now, before I call all your mothers. NOW.

Jord - Woah Momma Bear, slow your roll. We're fine.

Vero - I don't mean to scare anyone, but are we all witnessing the wire supporting on the far right just broke?

Avril - GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

Abby - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Mel - Now if you all slowly come out the way you went in...

Jord - Fine fine, I'm down. Happy now?

Marc - Every party has a pooper, that's why we invited you here!

Vero - Really Marc Andre, are we going to get into this? I'll buy a fucking couch, and bring it camping just to make you sleep on it.

Kris - As much as I love your marital disputes....

Geno - STFU.

Sid - Amen to that brotha <3

Max - Crosby, say that one more time, and you'll get curb-stomped.

Mel - 'Max-Beating' given by Max?

Marc - LMFAO. Let's go pay and get the fuck out of here. Gronk's mom cooks the best food ever, and if we don't leave now, we are going to miss that, and I will never forgive any of you !

*Marc has ended the BBM chat.
♠ ♠ ♠
As with every story in this series, they end after chapter 10....
BIG question. Do you guys see this story going anywhere? Cause I can definitely continue, or we can end it on a good note? I'm going to do what ever majority votes for!!!

Thunder By for the weekend, no internet, left you with 2 updates, may write another before I'm officially out of wi-fi range !