Status: Active, if you have any suggestions, please comment! :D

Every Which Way

With recently divorced parents, Brielle Queensburg is having trouble with life just as it is. But moving 2,000 miles away, starting at a new high school, dealing with drama, and of course, being the new girl, is what tears her life to pieces. Will Brielle ever able to find comfort in the hellhole of a school she's stuck in?
  1. The Dungeon Awaits
    The new girl, Brielle, is scared out of her wits at what is her new High School.
  2. "New Girl"
    Brielle has some trouble on her first day in History class.
  3. Room 204
    Why does everyone hate Brielle?
  4. Mr. Green Eyes
    Brielle has trouble in Science, but will anyone be there to help her?
  5. Picture of Hotness
    Brielle gets introduced to Cameron, and she starts to feel something for him...
  6. Locker Buddies
    Cameron discusses what it was like to be a new kid to Brielle.
  7. I'm Yours
    Brielle is giddy through her last classes...
  8. The Princess and the King
    Brielle and Cameron joke around as they walk to his house.
  9. Like an Old Couple
    Cameron and Brielle arrive at Cam's house, before going to band practice.
  10. 20 Questions
    Brielle returns home after Band Practice and is confronted by her mother.
  11. Freight Trains and Baseball
    A friendly game of baseball takes place, before everything goes horribly wrong...
  12. Pink Elephants and Painless Dreams
  13. All Good Things Must Come to an End
    Everyone goes to visit Cameron when he wakes up, but is one person jealous?
  14. Prom?
    Part 1
  15. Prom? Part 2
    Zach confesses to Cameron what is on his mind.