My Life Would Suck With Out You.

Chapter Two.

As I walked out of my lecture, Liam still was pestering me to go to the party with him. Why cant the child take no for an answer. I just couldn't wait to get into my car and go home and see my brother. As I climbed in to my car my phone rang it was Dee! "Hello?" I answered "hey babes how was your day?" Dee asked. I sighed before answering her. " It was ok boring with out you hun! hows your life going?" I asked trying not to get upset. " Fine but I really miss you babe. Are the guys home yet?"Guessing her and Jimmy havent talked much since the fight they had. " No not yet only out of class now!" "Ok well i better go! tell Jimmy i need him to ring me please!" she asked before hanging up. " will do Dee love you bye!" " bye lexa love you too!" I watched as my phone ended the call. I started my engine and headed home.

I pulled into the drive way about 25 minutes later, I noticed the guys were home. I ran in to the house shouting my brothers name. "Hey lexa" i turned around to see Matt was coming down the stairs. He came over and gave me a big hug lifting me up as I melted in his as he kissed my cheek. I could see the hurt and anger in his hazel eyes. He really misses Lila. " Hows you munchkin?" Matt asked as he pulled away from me but not letting fully go of me. "Good Matt How are you?" I smiled brightly at him. "Cant complain, glad to be home." he returned my smie. "I'd say so after sharing a room with my brother on tour even I would be sick of his company btw where is Brian?" I asked waking towards the kitchen looking for Brian. "He went to see Michelle." Matt replied sitting down at the island in the kitchen. "Oh right did you not go to see Val?" I questioned while grabbing us both a drink from the fridge. "No did brian not tell you me and Val split up while on tour?" I tried not to be obvious that I was happy. "No you know Brian yourself Matt head like a sieve that boy has, suprised he remembers I'm his sister."
I laughed handing him the can of coke. "True" Matt laughed.

The back door opened and I turned around to see Zacky and Johnny walk in " LEXA" Zacky shouted while racing over to give me a hug. "I missed you hun!" Zacky said while trying to crush my athletic sleek form body. Zacky was like my best friend i could tell him anything stuff I couldnt tell Brian. He really helped me through my break up wih Liam and Dee moving away. I hugged him tight then gave johnny a big hug too! "So where is jimmy then?" I asked wanting to tell him Dee wants him to call her. The three lads shrugged, "he went out as we came home he isnt really been in a good mood lately?" Johnny told me. "Oh ok well come on tell me bout the tour wanna hear everything!" I squealed pulling Matt by the hand outside to the pool.
We all went outside to the back garden and sat on the loungers and listened as they told me bout the tour and I told them about my summer. Then Matt and Johnny went to get ready for dinner, leaving me and Zacky to talk. "So Lexa have you heard much from Liam lately". I rolled my eyes and replied "unfortunately I have." "oh whats going on?" Zacky asked puling his chair coser to me. "Well there is this party in Lynn's house friday and all of us are going and he asked me to be his date?" I began. " And what did you say?" Zacky questioned me with one eyebrow raised. " I said NO!" I watched as Zacky's face relaxed and break in to a smile. " good!".

The back door slid open and i saw my brother walking out with Jimmy. "BRIAN!!!!" I shouted as i ran and jumped up on him hugging him tightly. "I missed you to sis! how was college?" Brian said holding himself up. "You know me and school dont go well together Brian." I laughed. I turned around and hugged Jimmy. "Oh Lexa we have a suprise for you?" Jimmy said smiling. "You do?" I was sightly scared when they say suprise. "yeah go to the front door!". I went back through the kitchen to the front door and opened it and stepped out to the drive way. Standing there was my best friend Dee i couldnt believe my eyes. We both screamed at the same time! "OMG! what are you doing here ur ment to be in Miami??! I said in disblief. "Well Jimmy told my parents it wasnt fair to kick me out so he convinced them to let me come back." "Omg!" I said as I hugged her tightly again! Come on inside and well talk. Dee wasnt in her room more than 2mins i told her bout Liam and all! She couldnt believe it, "after everything that happened last year?" "Ssssh keep your voice down Brian and Matt dont know about that you know how protective they are of me. "Oh Alexa dont tell me you still have major crush on matt do you?" I turned a bright shade of pink and replied "No!" but Dee knew i did! "Alexa Sarah Haner dont you try lie to me love, I know you all to well" Dee gave me the breaking look that she knew would crack me. "Did you not hear him and Val broke up?" I told her with glee in my voice. "No Way! When?" Dee couldn't believe what I was telling her. "I dont didnt get time to ask?" I replied. "Useless" she huffed then laughed.

Matt's POV:
I flipped through the photos I had hidden under my bed. Six years ago I let my sister Lila walk out the front door with her junkie boyfriend. She knows what drugs did our cousin Sam, yet Micheal her drug dealing boyfriend got her hooked on drugs. I cant believe I never stopped her but I was so angry at myself and at her. Nobdy knew but a few days after Lila ran away I waen searchin for her all over California but I failed misereably. Every year since the on this day I sit and wait hoping she will come but nothing.

I shook the thoughts from my head and got ready for dinner later on this evening. I heard Alexa scream loudly as she found our suprise of Dee coming back to live with us. Jimmy and Dee had a stupid figt cause when Lila left Jimmy went crazy for awhile and with that he kicked Dee out. I watched as Alexa jumped up and down hugging Dee. I smiled them too are like sisters and of course they are like sisters to me, ok maybe not as uch with Alexa. I have been mad about her since I was 15. Hence why me and Val broke up cause of her jealousy of Alexa drove us to breaking up. In the past we have had some incidents between us that hurt a lot of people but Lila isnt ere to ruin my chances again and I will make sure that ALexa will be mine.

We all get read for dinner we al dressed rather formal tonight. I sat in the livingroom with the guys and laughed as Brian got frustrated with Alexa for taking so long to get ready. It is really funny when they argued. Finally Alexa and Dee came down stairs. They looked beautiful I stood up and walked towards Alexa, she hooked her arm in mine and we headed straight to dinner. As we sat in the car Brian complained about his sisters outfits. "Do you like my outfit Matt?" Alexa questioned. "No way am I getting caught in a fight with you's two." I smiled at her because Alexa knows its true. Everyone went on chatting and I whispered to Alexa who was talking to Zack. "You do look amazing and sexy tonight." I watched the smirk come ovr her lips and I culdnt help smile either.
♠ ♠ ♠
I doing this for me <3