Status: complete!

More Than Just Curious

Chapter One

Franks P.O.V

I hugged my jacket closer to me as the cool November air whirled itself around me, swallowing me up in its coldness. I couldn't believe it we were moving once again. This time to Belleville, New Jersey. Which don't get me wrong I was glad about. I mean c’mon. Who wouldn't want to live there?

I gripped on to the edges of my fingerless skeleton gloves pulling them on better. They fit my hands perfectly. I looked down at my high-tops as I kicked a stone off the sidewalk. I was nervous about the new school. Even though I shouldn't be. I had moved plenty of times before.

But unfortunately each and every school was the same. The same pain, the same torture. But I just kind of learned to take it. It would be over soon enough and I would be moving again. My mom’s job had us moving just about everywhere. But she did try her best and did the best she could, being a single mom. She just doesn't know how messed up I really am.

I walked continuously for about five minutes until I reached the school. It was big, about two stories tall. The bricks were a burgundy color along with green vines shooting their way up the school to gather around at the top. It was complete with a small garden which was sheltered by a long wired fence. It was nothing like moly other schools. It actually looked nice and not too rundown.

I made my way to the front of the school, trying to walk a little bit faster as the first bell sounded. The students that were surrounding me were now running into the school what looked like a stampede. Soon all the stampede had subdued and what was left was four students. The first one that I noticed had this Afro. I couldn't help but laugh at it. The one that was standing up next to him was sort of lengthy. He had some wire rimmed glasses that sat perfectly on the top of his nose. The next one was sitting down with his hands on his lap; he had blond hair and a slightly visible lip ring that glowed in the sun.

But one person really caught my eye. He had shoulder length raven black hair. I could tell his eyes were a deep hazel just from here. He wore black skinny jeans along with a black flag t-shirt. His eyes were rimmed with dark black eyeliner. His skin was white, almost like porcelain.

That's when I noticed I had been staring at him for at least two minutes. He looked up at me, a smile started to spread on his full lips. He raised his hand slowly and waved at me. I shyly waved back as I made my feet move to the steps to get in the school. I tried my best to look the other way as I passed the group. But I failed miserably and just had to look.

I walked my way into the school glancing around at all the students as they crowded around the halls going to their lockers. I glanced down at my schedule locker 13. I made my way through the crowd trying not to make myself noticed. I soon got to my locker and put in the combination.

After I put my books away and grabbed my binder I slammed my locker and turned around only to be greeted by the man from earlier. "Hey I'm Gerard Way and you are?" Gerard asked me as he stuck out his hand. He seemed friendly enough. I grabbed his hand and shook it.

"Frank, Frank Iero." I told him. He stood there and stared at me for a moment. He didn't let go of my hand yet which was strange. That's when the kid from earlier, the one with the Afro came walking up and slapping a hand down on Gerard's shoulder. "Well, well Gerard, who's your boyfriend?" he asked winking at him.

I heard a small sigh escape from Gerard's lips. "He’s not my boyfriend he's Frank and you Ray know for a fact I am not gay." He chuckled at him as he turned to face me. "This is Ray Toro or also known as 'Fro Kid'." he said as he punched his shoulder. I blushed lightly because that is exactly what I had thought.

Gerard released my hand and looked over at Ray. "Well my little Gerard I got to get to class same as you. So bye and see you at lunch." Ray said before turning and walking down the hall, Afro bouncing as he moved.

Gerard turned back to me and smiled warmly. "Let me see your schedule." he said as he snatched it from my hand. He unfolded it and smiled down at the now crumbled paper. "We have gym together." he said as he handed me back my schedule. "Come on and I'll walk you to class." he smiled as he grabbed my arm and pulled me down the hall to the gymnasium. It was only first period and I had already made myself a friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's just getting started! comment and tell me if ya like it ! Thanks for reading:)