Status: complete!

More Than Just Curious

Chapter Two

Gerard's P.O.V

I grabbed Frank's hand and walked with him off to the gymnasium. Frank seemed like a nice guy so far. I wouldn't mind introducing him to the rest of the guys. I was pretty confident that they would like him too.

Soon enough we were already at the gym doors. Now let me tell you, I hate gym. I mean it's not that bad for the jocks and their cheerleading girlfriends, but with a 'low life' like me it was Hell. Let's just hope to god it's not dodge ball day.

When I looked down at Frank he was standing there nervously, biting his nails. I had to admit he did have some awesome looking skeleton gloves. That's when I could actually take a good look at him. He was short, but not too short. He probably stood at a good 5'4. He had on a skin tight Misfits shirt and some black studded skinny jeans. His hair looked awesome. It was shaven at the sides and dyed a red color. It was also black down the middle with a fringe hanging off in his face. His eyes were a deep memorizing hazel color. I looked over at his nose and noticed that he had it pierced, along with his lip.

"Way!" I heard someone calling my last name from across the gym. It was Mr. Hill, the gym teacher. “Get over here!" he exclaimed, waving me over with his hand.

I groaned, but not loud enough for him to hear and dragged Frank over there with me. This teacher was a homophobic dick. He thinks I'm gay because I wear eyeliner. Well, don't all actors wear just a little bit of eyeliner?

Soon enough I was standing in front of him. I dropped Frank's hand and it fell like a rag doll.

"Yes Mr. Hill?" I asked him snootily. I'm not a morning person.

"Would you mind introducing me to this young man?" he asked as he rubbed his disgusting beard. Nothing against bearded people. But, his would always have food stuck in it every morning. Very cute.

"I'm Frank Iero. I'm new here; it’s just my first day." Frank introduced himself.

Mr. Hill nodded his head and turned back over to me.

"Way, show him around okay? Take him to the locker rooms, get changed and get back out here." he sneered. This guy was always angry. "Today's dodgeball day." he smiled.

I sighed and nodded my head. I motioned with my hand for Frank to follow me and he trailed closely behind.

"What crawled up his ass and died?" Frank questioned me as we made it to the locker room doors. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Beats me, I've been asking myself that same question all year." I told him as I opened the locker room door.

Nobody was in here yet. Most people thought that since it was only gym that people could be late to it which, they are wrong. I looked over at Frank. He still stood there, as awkward as could be.

"Do you need something?" I questioned him. He nodded his head in a reply.

I stood their awkwardly for a moment until I heard him mumble 'clothes'. It doesn't seem like he's very talkative. I opened my gym bag and took out my black shorts and red tank top. I fished around for some other clothes, which I soon found. They were black shorts and a blue shirt. I handed them over to him and then began to strip myself.

I heard him say a 'thanks' which I greatly appreciated. Soon, I was done getting dressed so I moved to the door to wait for Frank to finish up. He was a slow dresser I had to admit.

When a few minutes passed, I was getting anxious so I looked over at Frank to see if he was almost done. I wished I hadn't. His new gym shirt was on, but as I looked down I realized something. Frank's pants and boxer shorts were in a pool at his ankles...and his man hood was just there. Right in front of me and that's all I could really see at that moment, and for a second there, I thought it was staring back at me.

I heard Frank gasp in horror and fling his arms down to collect his belongings. I quickly looked away. Very sly Gerard. You better hope he didn't see you staring.

"You ready?" I was interrupted from my thoughts as Frank now stood in front of me, fully clothed.

"Yeah." I mumbled to him in reply as I opened the door to the locker room.

That's when all the kids started piling into the gym and hurrying off into the locker room, as Mr. Hill yelled at them to get a move on. Frank is so lucky that they chose for today to be that late.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to everyone that commented and subscribed! I also want to thank the person who gave me some advice on the writing. Sorry that I tOok so long to update. I just wanted to finish writing the story before I typed it. Thanks to everyone that is reading this. Please comment and subscribe and tell me what you think!
the updates will be a lot more frequent now! :D