Status: complete!

More Than Just Curious

Chapter Twenty six

Gerard’s P.O.V

“Do you want to lick the spoon or should I?” I asked Frank as he sat down across from me, spinning himself on a spinney chair. He chuckled and stood up as he walked over to me.

“We both could maybe lick it?” he suggested as he grabbed the spoon from the mixing bowl.

“I like that idea.” I giggled as I walked over to him. I grabbed his hand that had held the spoon and brought it up to my face. I looked over at him. “On three.” I whispered to him. “One, two, three!” I shouted as I attached my tongue to the spoon.

I felt Frankie’s tongue on the other side of the spoon, working against it, Our tongues meeting around the edges. I think that both Frank and I knew that all of the mix was gone, but we kept our tongues there. Not a second later, I felt Frank drop the spoon and collide his tongue with mine, instantly putting it in my mouth.

He moved over closer to me and grabbed me by the waist. My tongue rubbed against his as we began to really get into the kiss. I was devouring it. He tasted so sweet, just like the brownie mix that we had just had together. I wanted to savor this moment. Frank giggled as he pulled away from me.

“You taste so good.” He whispered to me, our noses touching slightly.

“You do too.” I giggled as I pecked his lips once more. Frank smiled and hugged me, moving our bodies together, making us one.

We stood like that, bodies pressed together for minutes on end. But I wasn’t keeping track. I loved this moment that I was sharing with Frank right now. It just felt so intimate. It made me feel so happy. It made me forget all about that time where I was about to give up on Frankie. Now, right here in this moment I knew that I would never give up on him. I would help him, I want to save him and that’s what I am going to do. I want to be his savior.

...
“C’mon Frankie, it’s time for your appointment!” I called up the stairs.

Frank made his way down the stairs, mumbling curse words to himself. His hair was soaking wet from the shower he just had. The water was dripping down from his fringe and falling down onto his face. He looked upset, but I knew why. He hated going to see his therapist. But I did have to give him some credit. He is doing much better than last week.

I couldn’t believe that this was the same Frank that I had seen last week. He was so much different. He was talking and sleeping and he wasn’t just sitting in a corner and drawing things with his finger on the wall as he talked amongst himself. That Frank scared me, and that’s a fact. But now, now that he is getting better, getting help he is turning into a Frankie that I have yet to see.

“How much longer do I have to go to this stupid Therapist? I hate it there. It’s always so awkward and I’m really uncomfortable. She always tries to make me talk about what happened and why I’m so messed up and she makes me feel stupid.” Frank mumbled as he walked up to me and placed his hand on my cheek. He looked at me with big puppy dog eyes. “Do I really have to go today Gee?” he said carrying out the e longer than necessary. I laughed and placed my hand on his cheek.

“Yes, you really have to go. But she did tell me you’re making progress. You just have to tell her what happened that night and she will help you. After that you will never have to see her again.” I told him honestly. His face brightened up.

“That’s all?” he questioned me. I laughed at him and nodded my head.
“Yes, that’s all.” I told him. He smiled and lifted himself up on his tiptoes and planted a soft kiss to my cheek.

“Then let’s go and get this over with.” Frank said as he grabbed me by the hand and dragged me outside and to my car.

We sat in the car in silence for a moment. But the silence seemed okay. It wasn’t weird like it was with other people. We didn’t need to talk all the time to feel comfortable. It seemed like we knew each other for a long time. I was grateful for that and I was positive of one thing. Frank was my best friend. Yet, somehow I think that it’s not enough, that I want to be more than just friends with him.

“Could we maybe go out to eat when we get out of here? Don’t get me wrong I love your mom’s cooking but I am really hungry for a pizza.” I heard Frank ask, breaking the silence. I smiled at him and nodded my head.

“Yeah, sure anything you want Frankie and you got it.” I told him truthfully. And honestly, he deserved anything he wanted.

“Could we go visit her grave? I want you to meet her.” He whispered to me, voice cracking half way through. I felt my throat clench shut. I felt my eyes begin to slightly water. He wanted me to meet her? I felt so grateful.

“Yes Frankie, we can go to her grave.” I told him, holding back some tears that were threatening to fall. Frankie looked over at me and smiled a genuine smile, the kind that I wearily see.

I was so excited to go to her grave. I was even more excited when I learned that Frankie actually wanted me to meet her. I was just about to explode with happiness.

We got to Franks therapist office a lot sooner than usual. Hopefully we wouldn’t have to be here all that long today. Last time we were here for almost two hours, mostly because she was determined to get something out of Frank for once.

We walked into the building and the lady buzzed us in letting us go back to the same familiar room. We walked in and sat on the two person couch. We had to wait a few minutes for Taylor to come back to the room. Frank looked over at me and grabbed my hand

“Thank you.” He said. Those two little words made my heart melt. “Thank you for everything Gee. You don’t realize how much this all means to me,” Frank said squeezing my hand. “Thank you.” He whispered.

I smiled at him and leaned over to him and kissed him. I kissed him gently, a good kiss. Not one filled with lust, but one that just seemed right. Even when the door opened and Taylor walked in I didn’t stop the kiss. I loved this moment and I loved that I was sharing it with Frank.

“I’m sorry that I am interrupting things, but we need to start the session.” Taylor said making me pull away. I looked over at Frankie who was blushing furiously. He hardly ever blushed.
“So Frank, how-“Taylor began to speak but was hurriedly cut off by Frank.

“I killed my ex-girlfriend.” He told her, never taking his eyes off of her. Taylor’s expression stayed blank, expressionless as she wrote it down.

Frank began to explain to her all that happened that dreadful night, not leaving out any details. He told her about the accident, how the gun went off without warning and how he loved her. He told her about what happened after that night. How he was petrified, how he heard voices. How it all changed his life forever. Then lastly he told her about me. He had called me his savior and that without me he would be nothing. It made me tear up a little bit hearing about how much I meant to him, how much he needed me.

Taylor wrote every single thing that he wrote down, her eyes hardly ever leaving the clipboard that she gripped ever so tightly in her hand. Her face did show some types of expressions though, close to the once of pity. She felt sorry for him; you could see it in her eyes.

“I’m done, can we go now?” Frank asked her after moments of silence. She looked up at him, tears in her eyes. She nodded her head once and Frank was already out the door. I was about to leave also when Taylor called me back in.

“Gerard, now that we know the problem we can begin to help him recover. I want to see him in again as soon as possible.” She told me. “It seems as if he had a slight case of schizophrenia and had very bad trust issues. I know that we can help him, so I would love it if you would bring him in early tomorrow so we can start all of this. But I would like to see him moving back in with his mother, since he is getting better.” Taylor said to me. I nodded my head to her, sadden by the fact that Frankie would be moving out. She held out her hand to me and I shook it lightly.

I walked out of the office and to my car where Frank was already sitting in the car, a giant smile on his face. I smiled and walked over to the car and got in.

“You promised me a pizza.” Frankie told me as soon as I got in the car. I smiled at him and nodded my head.

“Yes I did promise you that and I am so proud of you Frankie! I can’t believe that you actually told her everything! She wants you to come in tomorrow so you can start the healing progress.” I told him starting up the car and began my drive to the nearest Pizza Hut. He looked over at me and smiled.

“I don’t need to do that Gee. I don’t need to go there anymore. I’m better; I am beginning to feel like I used to feel. I feel happy now. I am right where I want to be.” He told me sincerely. I smiled to him and bent over to kiss his cheek.

“Taylor said she wants you to move back in with your mom now, since you are doing better.” I told him, wiping the smile off his face.

“Yeah, I kind of figured that would happen.” Frank mumbled as he turned his head and looked out the window.

“Hey, don’t be like that. You will see me at school and you could stay over anytime you like.” I told him. I placed my hand on his thigh and began to rub it in small circles.

“Gee?” Frank mumbled as he turned back to look at me. I nodded my head for him to continue.

“What are your true feelings about me? When you see me what do you think? Do you like me, more than you should like a friend?” he asked me. His words, made me freeze. Only one thing ran through my mind. Do I tell him the truth?
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you for all of the comments and subscribing! i had to leave you guys on a cliffhanger like this, i hope your not too mad! but anyway, i hope you liked this chapter and i would love it if you commented! :D
Thanks for reading!