Status: complete!

More Than Just Curious

Chapter Twenty seven

Gerard’s P.O.V

I was frozen. I was completely frozen. I could feel my heart beating fast, trying to jump out of my chest. My palms were sweaty. That question had just come out of nowhere and I was in no way prepared to tell him. I also didn’t really know what to say to him. Sure, I had practiced this in front of my mirror plenty of times, but this was the real thing.

I could always go with the truth and tell him my true feelings, or I could go with a complete and utter lie saying I liked him as a friend and only a friend, nothing more. But as I looked at him, his eyes glistening and a small smile on his face I could only think one thing, tell him the truth. I could save myself from the pain of rejection if I decided not to tell him the truth. But, in all honesty I did want to tell him.

I really wanted to tell him but I knew what the possibilities were. He may never want to talk to me again or hopefully, he may even like me back. I was getting tired of saying all of these buts; I just need to take the chance. I need to open my eyes and see what’s right in front of me. If he was disgusted by me he wouldn’t have agreed to the friends with benefits thing in the first place so there must have been something more there.

I sighed and hit my head down on the steering wheel. What was I supposed to tell him? I need more time and he just put me on the spot like this! I just had to suck it up and tell him the truth. I need to tell Frankie that I like him, finally.

Frank’s P.O.V

Gerard had just banged his head down on the steering wheel, almost making the horn go off. I had to admit that it was kind of funny that he was acting like this but it also saddened me. I really just wanted him to tell me his feelings. I knew that I wasn’t completely over Bella just yet and I knew that it might take a while before I was. She was my first love. Yet, I couldn’t help but compare her to Gerard. They acted similar, the same personality, the way that they both cared about other people. But most of all the way that they both make me feel special, wanted.

He didn’t move his head up from the steering wheel for a long time, but when he did his face was beat red. He was obviously very embarrassed. He looked around the car, staring up at the ceiling then then dropping his gaze down to the dashboard. Then finally his eyes set on me.

“Frankie I-“he began but I cut him off just before he could get another word out.

“I want the truth. I want you to be completely honest with me and I want you to tell me now. I have been waiting for so long for you to tell me this and I will not wait any longer. So tell me your feelings for me Gerard.” I practically yelled at him. I didn’t want to sound mean, but that’s how it came out. “I want to know your feelings.” I said to him, almost whispering.

Gerard looked at me in silence, he didn’t say anything. I wanted him to at least say something to me. Gerard looked out the window to the restaurant where the people were now filing into the doors. He dropped his gaze to his lap and played with one of the frayed strings that were coming off of his pants.

“Frankie… I don’t know how to start this off…” he trailed off closing his eyes. I looked at his face. He was nervous and you could easily tell. He didn’t want to be put in this position. But I couldn’t help it. I wanted answers and I wanted them now.

“Just tell me what you feel. Tell me everything that you have ever felt for me, good or bad. I just want to know Gerard.” I told him. He looked at me, a smile spreading across his face.

“You make me feel like I can do anything, like I am indestructible. You make me feel like I’m needed, that I’m meant to make something of myself. Every time I’m around you make me feel like I am wanted. You make me feel amazing. Ever since the day I met you I knew you were special Frankie. You are such an amazing guy and I don’t think you realize just how amazing you really are. You make me want to be a better person; you make me want to be good for you. I have never felt this way for anyone before, not even Lyn-z. I never know what to expect from you. You keep me guessing. I could be having the worst day, that’s until I see you,” Gerard paused and reached out his hand to caress my cheek.

I have never felt so amazing in my life. I was almost in tears at how Gerard was talking to me, telling me the things that I really wanted to hear. He made me feel important. Right now, in this moment it felt so unreal, so fake. Like none of this was happening. But, it was and I couldn’t be happier.

“I just see your beautiful face and I know that I’m okay. That everything is going to be okay. And when I see your face, I know that you will make things better. I just see you… and I know that I can breathe easier, think easier. I don’t have to worry anymore. If anything ever happened to you Frankie, I don’t know what I would do.” Gerard rubbed his thumb up against my cheek bone.

“You are you, and that’s what I like about you.” Gerard said as he inched over closer to me, his face right in front of mine, and his breath on my face. My breath hitched in my throat and it seemed as if everything was at a standstill. I sat, waiting to hear the words that I have been yearning to hear.

“That, is why I like you, Frankie.” He whispered to me, his eyes slowly drooping shut and inching his way over closer to me.

I closed my eyes and waited for that moment when our lips would finally touch. That’s when it happened, and his lips touched mine. Everything that Gerard had said was all coming back to me; it was all wrapped up in the kiss. I couldn’t be happier, than I was right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you for commenting and subscribing! i know you guys have been waiting for this moment for a while now so i hope you liked it! i would really love your comments on this chapter! please?
oh and i think this is close to being over only a few or more chapters left, but there is going to be a sequel
thank you for reading comment and subscribe? :D