Status: Very much active!

You be the anchor that keeps my feet on the ground

Before it's too late..

John

"Hey man have you seen Tammy, I've been looking for her everywhere and I can't find her" I asked Jared

"Chill man, I'm sure she's somewhere in the house. She doesn't have a car so it's impossible for her to go out of the house." He replied

"Yeah you're right, thanks man" I told him walking around the house looking for Tammy.

I shouldn't have ditched her like that. I should've just hung out with her in the meadows like before. Why did I have to be such an asshole to her? She was telling me how excited she was for this night to come, and all I did was plan on how I'd get laid.

I didn't even know why I was acting so stupid around her. Being all protective and jerky. I just feel like she's too delicate. That only I should be the one touching her.

My thoughts were cut off by the vibrating phone inside my pocket. It was Ashley.

"Are you ready for tonight Johnny?"

I didn't know what to say. I was so worried about Tammy that I forgot all about Ashley. Maybe Tammy was okay. She couldn't have gotten far. She didn't have a car anyways.

"Hell yeah" I texted ashley back. Am I doing the right thing?

A few minutes later Ashley finally arrived at the party. I kept chugging down my beer next to Jared. Ashley sat on my lap the whole time whispering things to my ear. I didn't know why but I kept thinking about Tammy. If she was okay or where she was.

For some reason, Ashley managed to bring me up to the room. She started kissing me and I kissed her back. We were passionately kissing and a random thoughts popped in my head. Why am I losing it to her? Who is Ashley to me? Why did I have to rush things?
After those confusing thoughts another weird yet true thought came up.

Why couldn't it be just Tammy with me right now doing this?

It was time. Ashley got her hands on my belt and unbuttoned my pants. As soon as she was about to take it off, I pulled away.

"Sorry I can't do this, not with you." I told her and buttoned my pants.

"Well you're a fucking jerk!" She yelled at me.

I quickly got out of the room and rushed downstairs to look for Tammy. I couldn't find her anywhere. I asked everyone and they swore they didn't see here go off.

I went everywhere the last person I asked was joe, he was the new kid from across jared's house.

"Hey joe did you see Tammy by any chance I need to talk to her ASAP" I told him

"Yeah She went off hours ago with this guy, I don't know him though sorry" He replied.

"Fuck" I said.

**

I didn't care if I was speeding, Where the fuck could Tammy be? I don't know what I'm more scared of: The fact that she's alone with a guy and what he'd do to her or her sermons about how I ditched our night.

Shit that's it the meadow! I'm now driving as fast as I could going to the meadow. When I finally reached it right in front of the tree covering the path I saw Joel's car.

So she's with Joel the whole time? I don't know why but I'm really pissed. I know Joel's harmless but why him?

Joel was one of my bros, he could never fall in love with Tammy. Not like how I fell for her that is. And I'm stupid for only realizing that now.

I guess its a fact, I love Tammy. I always have I always will. Hopefully its not too late.
**

Rushing towards the pond, I quickly saw two shadow figures, I guess I found them.
♠ ♠ ♠
So John's realization was kind of late but everything has a perfect timing right?
This is like my favorite story, and i'd love it if you guys would comment and subscribe.
Next chapter will show more of the John, Joel and Tammy love triangle.

Its going to be fab! Keep reading, thanks! :-)