All For You

Best friends

“1,2,3,4.” Billie yelled while Tre banged on his drums and Mike plucked his bass.
Billie started singing what it means to be alive a song he had written.

“The years have gone by fast,
oh how we have grown
The times weren't always easy,
but hearts and minds revive
now thoughts of you consume me,
and I wanted you to know
You're the brightest shining star I've ever seen

Oh how blessed we are,
to share in everything
Life before was cold, cold and empty
Everytime I see your face, I'm reminded of
What It means to be alive.

The miles will pull apart,
and I will not lose sight
Of the gift, that I've been handed
Been blessed so much but why?
I feel so undeserving,
but I wanted you to know
You're the brightest shining star I've ever seen

Oh how blessed we are,
to share in everything
Life before was cold, cold and empty
Everytime I see your face, I'm reminded of
What It means to be alive.

All for you, you make me wanna try
All for you, I'll give you everything
All for you, you make me wanna try
All for you, I'll honor you forever

Like the sun that never sets
The brightest shining star, you're the brightest
shining star I've ever seen.

Oh how blessed we are,
to share in everything
Life before was cold, cold and empty
Everytime I see your face, I'm reminded of
What It means to be alive.”

Little did i no this song was about a certain some one....me!

“Friggen fantastical u guys!” I screamed in Billie's garage!
“Do ya think we will win the battle?” Tre stated.
“I think the other bands should quit Now!” I laughed.
Billie joe, Tre, and Mike where all in a band called Sweet children..
Anyway next week there was a massive battle of the bands and Sweet children had it in there hands!

“So are we going to the party tonight or what?” our blond Bassist Mike yelled.
“OH MY GOD WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?” I screamed.
“Who said anything about clothes?” Tre said rather kinky.
“Hey Tre don’t be a fuck tard.” Billie said seriously.
“Jeez Billie its fine, I’ll go get changed” I said rather annoyed.

(Billie Joes p.o.v}
The others walked off giving me a greasy, what did I do, they shouldn’t talk to her that way.
After thinking about numerous things I released that it had now been 45 minutes, “Jesus fucking Christ Jess are u making your clothes”,
She started walking down the stairs and my jaws dropped.
She looked beautiful, her black and blonde hair was now curly she had dark black eyes with hot pink eyeshadow, blood red lee jeans and a black and red Volcom top with white beads around her neck and of course her belt.

“Are you going to keep staring or actually complement me?” she laughed.
“I...you...wow!” I Stuttered.
“Come on Forrest.” she laughed and took my arm.

[At the party]
(Jess p.o.v)

“Hey I’m getting a beer what one Jess,” The very sexy looking Mike asked.
“Yeah get me a Smirnoff double black Mikey Poo.” I laughed.
He gave me a death stare he hated me calling him that.

After waiting what seemed like forever for my drink Mike returned with a bad look on his face
“Billie that Gareth guy is here”.
The guys hated him and I had no idea why, i thought he was a good guy.
Billie was about to say something when...
“Actually it is Gaven nice to meet you?” Gaven asked while putting his hand out.
Mike left him hanging so he gestured towards Billie who also left him hanging
“I cant believe you guys are so rude and obnoxious.. Come on Gav,” I said and took him by the arm.
We walked passed tre and I told him to tell the others they where assholes.

3 Smirnoff’s turned into 6 and 6 into 12 I could barley see I felt Gavens face come towards me then his lips roughly touched mine, something went off in my stomach while i continued kissing him. and it wasnt a good feeling

{Billies p.o.v}

I decided to go apologize to Gaven and my best friend, i walked outside and there I saw them, by the pool kissing while jess had a Smirnoff in one hand.
Something ripped deep inside of me and, my hate towards Gaven grew stronger I turned to walk off but I heard a splash.

{Jess p.o.v}
I stopped kissing him and took the last mouth full of my Smirnoff and found another one on the ground.
“Number 13.” I laughed to Gaven while taking a sip, it tasted funny.
“ You do no you have actually had 26 standard drinks?, Hah Smirnoff is 2 standard drinks per bottle.” Gaven slured spitting everywhere.
I was to drunk to realize that I was probably going to get alcohol poisoning, all of a sudden the taste from the Smirnoff got worse and I looked into the bottle, a white substance was floating around in it.
Suddenly the lights in my mind started shutting one by one and everything become hazy the last thing i remember is feeling cold water splash around me, and then some one jump in......

{Billie joes p.o.v}

I jumped in and pulled her out I checked her chest,
“She’s not breathing!” I screamed, By then the party had stopped

“Come on Jess be ok” I said while in the back of the ambulance.
“We have the quick results, she was drugged and she has alcohol poisoning” The ambulance officer said.
“Will she be ok? “ I practically pleaded.
“Yes lucky we got here that quick she is going to be very sick in the morning though can you take care of her?” he said whilst helping me take her to my room.
“Yeah it’s what I do best” I said letting tears escape.
“You’re a good kid”.

After they put her on my bed they left and I started undressing her, I took off her shirt, I then slipped one of my clean ones on her, i then with great difficulty took her very tight jeans off. I was shocked to think she could actually breath in those, when I saw her boy leg undies I laughed, they had the super man sighn on them.
After slipping boxers on her I got the bucket ready for the morning and aspirin.
I then sat in the armchair doing what the ambulance man told me to do
“Watch her sleep, keep and eye on her breathing patterns and if she throws up in her sleep roll her on her side and scoop it out so she doesn’t choke.

I would do all this for my bestfriend....