All For You

Dissapointment

I know it’s been ages my computer went Kabooooooooooooom and I only just got a new one!

[Jess’s P.O.V]

I woke up and it felt like my head was being kicked by a giant, then my stomach felt s strange I learned over and threw up it went in my hair and all over my face.
I heard a grumble and looked up there was Billie in his chair he looked so peaceful for a change he always looked after me.
I remember the first day I met him like it was yesterday.

[Flashback]
“By mummy.” a 5 year old me said as I walked into preschool.
It was snack time and I sat next to another boy.
He looked shy.” Hi I’m jess.” I said,
“I’m Billie. “He said almost whispering.
I pulled out my sandwich to eat it and my little hands dropped it, being only 5 I began to cry, then Billie tapped me on the shoulder and offered me half his sandwich, from this day we were best friends.
[End of flash back]
“Oh my god babe are you ok?” I looked at Billie strangely, did he just call me babe?
“Ahh I feel like I’m dying!”
“Let’s get you into the bathroom.”
Billie helped me up and across his room to the bathroom, I looked pathetic I weakly smiled at Billie trying to say thank you he just pated me on the back knowing what I was going to say.

[Billie’s P.O.V]
I sat outside the bathroom door I could hear her throwing up she hadn’t stopped, all I could think about was killing Gaven.
“Jess are you ok?” there was answer just vomiting.
“I’m going to come in ok just to check on you I promise I won’t look” I said clearly.
I opened the door and covered my eyes trying to get to the shower while falling over everything.
“Billie its ok, I’ve known you for 11 years.” she said soothingly,
I uncovered my eyes and tried to keep them glued to her face she looked so ill and her face was drawn but I still thought she was beautiful.
“Bill relax you’re my best friend.”
And oh how I wanted to be more than that but I was to chicken shit to tell her so I did it through song, she never realized.

I washed the vomit out of her hair and helped her out of the shower I was so angry with her but I couldn’t show it, she was just too sick.
She got dressed and laid on my bed.
“Ah here’s a bucket incase,” I said,
I went to walk out and she said something.
“Aren’t you going to lie with me “She said so softly
“Jess I’m so disappointed in you, and angry what the hell where you thinking I’m sorry but I’m going downstairs to sleep on the couch.”

[Jess P.O.V]
These words hit me pretty hard its true what the hell was I thinking I drank so much could have died.
It wasn’t that he was angry at me that made me upset because we have had our fights, it was that he was disappointed that cut me deep.
As he looked at me a tear ran down my cheek.

[Billie P.O.V]
I went to walk off and saw the tear run down her cheek I was a little down the hallway when I heard a sob.
I walked back to my bedroom and laid down next to my best friend, I couldn’t stay angry at her, besides how sick she is now is defiantly the ultimate punishment.
As I was holding her she was still crying so I squeezed her tightly and we fell asleep.

[Ollie’s P.O.V]
What a night last night I thought after remembering my date I walked upstairs to see Billie.
“Billie Joe!” I yelled but stopped when I saw him on the bed Cuddling Jess With a bucket by her side, they probably had a rough night I though the poor girl always drinks too much she never had much of a home life, I remember the first time she ran away to here.

[Ollie’s Flashback]
Jesus that storm is loud I thought as the thunder roared through the house I went to check on Billie Joe and there he was aged 11 playing video games he looked so cute, it was just me and him his brothers and sisters where all grown up and his dad had died the year before.
I heard a banging at the door and Billie and I looked at each other we crept down to see a small figure through the foggy glass door.
“Mum, I think its Jess” Billie said to me whispering,
I walked up and opened the door.
There she was all bruised, battered and bleeding she fall into the doorway.
I picked up her little body and she began to cry, I knew straight away what had happened to her, Billie had told me about her Dad.
[End flash back]

She had stayed in Billie Joes room that night I remember checking on them they looked exactly like they are now except they where 5 years younger.