Crazy Beautiful

Sunshine

I awoke in bed and Brian was nowhere around. I sat up in bed and my head pounded causing me to groan and grab my head. I called out for Brian, but he didn’t hear me. I got out of bed and slipped on a pair of slippers I had bought from Victoria’s secret and pulled a jacket tightly around me. I began to trudge downstairs by my side followed pinkly, the little dog licked my legs. I reached the bottom of the stairs when I heard Brian on the phone.

“Riley Price,” he said into the phone “Needs to see you for what?” he asked and I burrowed my eyebrows together “For what job?” he continued to question and soon I heard Brian putting the phone down.

I made my presence known and Brian smiled at me as he turned back to the stove. I walked over to the table and saw him preparing breakfast. I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned my head against him listening to his heart echo. I sighed in content as he turned around after placing an egg on the plate sitting on the counter.

“Still feeling bad?” he asked and I only nodded my head against his chest.

“My head is pounding,” I croaked out “and my throat is really sore.” I admitted

He moved some hair away from my forehead and told me I was burning up. Normally we would make a joke about his statement, but neither of us was in the mood to start one. He sat me down on the couch before disappearing into the bathroom. He returned with a small capsule with pills for headaches

“Take two and you should be feeling a little better.” he said placing the container in my hands after kissing my forehead and returning to the kitchen.

“I hate taking pills.” I groaned out and he told me to do it anyways

I swallowed the white pills and my throat felt dry and itchy as they went down. I stood up and was dizzy, but I really needed a drink. I walked into the kitchen and felt Brian’s eyes, which were probably filled with concern, on my every move making sure I was okay.

I poured a glass of SunnyD and returned back up to the bedroom. I flicked on the TV before climbing into bed. I held the remote changing channels fast and stopped when I saw the channel for fuse. I always loved this channel, even when I was younger.

The boys popped up on screen after a commercial for some new upcoming skateboarder. I laughed as the guys made fun of Johnny and talked about Jimmy’s insane antics.

I didn’t expect to hear Brian say he was looking for a girl. He looked over at Matt who patted Brian’s shoulder and smiled for the camera. The interviewer asked questions about the tour and how things were going before letting the audience ask a few questions. Girls jumped at the chance to ask one of the boys on a date. I saw the interviewer give the microphone to a red head who appointed her question to Brian. He looked up and smiled at the fan.

“Who is this girl you are looking for, is she nice?” she asked and Brian smiled, but more to himself though then at her.

“RiRi,” he answered and all the boys nodded their head in agreement “She is the nicest girl in the world. She would do anything for me or the band. Ri, she‘s like, well she is like sunshine.” Brian admitted and the audience awed as if it were planned.

The questions went on, but no more were directed towards Brian about me. I couldn’t believe he compared me to sunshine. I smiled widely as I thought about what he said over and over again. Then up on the TV came a photo of Michelle and Brian. The update news reporter on fuse went on about how Brian may have split from Michelle and found himself another girl.

“Is it that same girl from seven to six years ago he called sunshine?” she asked to the invisible audience and she smiled before the screen went black and flashed another show.

I couldn’t believe how fast the news of Brian and Michelle split had gotten. I hoped people liked me being with Brian, but who knows. Everyone had different opinions and some were very wrong on another human being. I rolled onto my side as fuse continued to play on the TV. I shut my eyes and breathed like I do in yoga as I felt my body feel heavy. I closed my eyes for the last time and fell into a world of darkness.

“Baby,” I heard a whisper behind me “Wake up.” I heard again and a light shake too.

“Huh?” I mumbled out and rolled over to see Brian holding a tray of food

“I made you some breakfast,” he said and kissed my forehead “you got to eat so you can get better.”

“I’m starving.” I admitted and he placed the tray of food on the bed before crawling up with me

I took a small bite of the French toast he made. Brian could cook well, but he lacked that when he was a teenager. I ate some little bites of other food and gulped back more SunnyD. He kissed my cheek and I wanted to ask him about what he said on fuse but I didn’t know how to even bring it up. I sighed and he looked at me concerned. He placed his hand on my forehead probably taking my temperature again.

“You okay?” he asked me and I nod my head

“What would you compare me to?” I asked trying not to hint around to seeing the old clip of the boys on fuse

“I would compare you to what I always have; Sunshine.” he admitted and I looked at him tying hard not to blush

“How come?” I asked becoming more curious

“You give me this warm feeling like the sun does. You make the world around me light, give me the ability to see correctly.” he said after a moment of weighting the possible options of what to say

We lay in bed after Brian took the tray back downstairs into the kitchen. He lay on his side and pressed his torso against my back. The TV showed music videos and tours coming soon. Then Viva la Bam started to play its usual marathon. I ended up falling asleep for the second time that day and hoped when I woke up I wouldn’t feel like my head was five times its original size
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment and Subscribe :)
--Lindsey Ann
P.S I'm loosing readers and it's bumming me out. I'll continue with the story but I don't know how frequent the updates will be. Only two people seem to be showing any real interest...so let me know