Crazy Beautiful

Gifts

A few days had passed and Brian had said he needed to go out for a bit, but he insisted I was coming with. He said I had to and I couldn’t protest. I rolled my eyes at his foolishness. I hadn’t seen much of a point of going with him. We had spent much of our spare time together. I loved being with him, but when was it too much?

“Brian, why did I need to go?” I asked once we had begun to drive down the road

“Cause I have a gift for you.” He mumbles out and that’s when I see us nearing a car dealership

“Brian! You better not have gotten me a car.” I said firmly

“Well I might have…” he trailed off

We pulled in and I wasn’t a happy camper. I had wanted to just take care of myself. I needed to prove that to myself and everyone around me. I loved Brian being able to help out, but I was trying to get back on my feet again. I knew Brian was only trying to help me out too. It was sweet of him, and it did make my smile at the thought.

He pulled into a parking space and we were approached by a dealer quickly. I didn’t say much unless Brian directed the question at me. The dealer asked color and size, which I answered. I wanted a black or silver grey car and a SUV built to the car. I defiantly knew what I wanted when it came to cars. I followed the two men slowly trailing far behind them. I scrunched my nose up in distaste when I heard jokes being exchanged about cars.

I had a slight interest in cars myself, but not like Brian, and not enough to have a full blown conversation with the car dealer. I stopped once I caught up to the two of them. I looked up at Brian and he nodded his head towards the car. I turned to the left and saw the Land cruiser. It was black with light tinted windows.

“Go try it out Riley.” Brian said to me gently pushing me towards the car

“Like get in the car?” I looked at him bewildered

He chuckled, “Yes baby.” He kissed me quickly and I walked over to the driver’s side.

I sighed pushing my hair back from my face before wrapping my hand around the car door handle. I pulled on the handle and opened the door. The interior was beige leather. I got into the car and inhaled that new car scent. I smiled into the review mirror as I adjusted it to my liking. I looked around in the glove box and on the side of the car doors. I then focused my attention on the buttons which controlled the air and radio.

It was filled with a bunch of little accessories. And I was a girl who loved her accessories. I sat still in the car and was highly impressed by the size and color. It was really everything I wanted in a car. Brian walked up to the car door opening it.

“What ya think?” He asked me

“Brian, I love it!” I squealed and threw my arms around his neck hugging him.

“Good. Cause as of this moment it’s yours.” He said to me hugging me back

“I get to drive it home and everything?” I asked

“Yep. First we got to sign some paper and get the key and it’s all yours.” He said pecking my lips

He stepped back allowing me to get out of the car. I laced our fingers together as we walked to the inside part of the dealer company. I looked over at him and saw him smiling down at me. I was so happy to have Brian. He winked down at me before facing ahead and walking through the sliding doors.

The air condition felt nice against my heated skin from the hot California summer heat. I walked behind Brian as he approached the desk where the dealer Brian had been talking to stood. I had to sign papers with Brian, but he mostly signed them all. The car was mine, but he was going to be paying a whole bunch of money.

When we left the small office area I promised him I’d pay him back soon as I had enough money. He just shook his head and told me not to. We walked over to the car again and Brian dangled the keys in front of me.

“Promise you’ll be careful.” He said firmly with me

I giggled, “Yes, I promise.” I said kissing him sweetly

“Better be,” he stated before smirking “you still going to meet me at the restaurant on

Nineteenth Street, right?” He asked me

I nodded laughing at his concern of my actions. He smirked cupping my face and kissed me gently. He dropped the keys in my open hand. He opened the car door for me and allowed me to get in again before kissing me once more. He backed away from the car and I smiled at him. Pulling out of the dealership was a bit nerve-wracking. I didn’t want to wreck the car just after Brian had spent so much money on it.

Once getting out of the parking lot I began heading to the restaurant. I was incredibly happy being here again. The drive was a short one, but my stomach was being impatient and grumbling loudly. Finally pulling up to the restaurant I walked up to the hostess. She was a taller brunette and greeted me with a smile which I returned. She asked if I’d be having dinner by myself or if someone would be joining me. I nodded and asked for a table for two people. She nodded and began to walk towards the table. I followed closely behind her and then sat down as I waited for Brian.

“Isn’t it against the law for a beautiful woman to be having lunch all by herself?” I heard Brian ask

“Well, would you want to join me so I don’t get in trouble?” I asked and he laughed before leaning in and kissing me then sitting in the seat next to me on my left.

Brian was about the greatest person to date. He could joke about things and he wasn’t serious all the time. He had his life, and allowed other people to have theirs. I smiled to myself as I looked at the menu. However, I frowned when the waiter began to come over and squealed at Brian being there.
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHHHHH!!! I missed writing this story soooo much. I hope no one has lost faith yet cause the pot is stirring up with drama soon :P
Pleeeeease comment and subscribe my loving readers <3
--Lindsey Ann