Status: doneee

Give It Up.

uno

*Laci's pov*
2009

I was sitting on the bus playing on my lap top when I felt someone sit at me feet I looked up to see Brian staring at me..I gave him a weird look "What Brian.."

He grinned "I know something you don't know.."

I closed my computer "Like what?"

Brian grinned "Justdress niceish tonight...not your normal.."

I gave him a look "What's the matter with what I normally wear?"

He sighed "Just dress a little nice..not like Posh Spice or anything."

I shrugged "Okay whatever Brian..." I pushed him with my foot "Now leave me alone."

Brian laughed "You're on my bus doofus."

I shrugged "So I'm female."

He shook his head and walked to the front of the bus..

Val poked her head in just as I stood up "We'll be at the arena in 5."

I nodded "Thanks..."

She smiled "Okay.."

I groaned and got out a pair of jeans, a white tank top and a vest..I got dressed quickly and threw on a pair of heels...I did my make up quickly and fluffed my hair a little..I sighed as I put a little jewlery on..earrings, necklace and my watch after I put my belt on I walked out..to see no one there but Jimmy..I looked around "I didn't take that long...it was 8 minutes"

Jimmy laughed "Neh they cleared out as soon as we stopped."

I laughed "Sounds right..."

He stood up and held out his arm for me too take "You look nice."

I blushed taking his arm "Thanks..you too."

Jimmy smiled as we walked off the bus.."Laci can I ask you something.."

I nodded "Yea sure.."

He smiled "Will you go out with me?"

I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at him "Tallguywithtatssaywhat?"

Jimmy laughed "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled widely and nodded "Yes.."

He smiled and looked down at me "Really?"

I nodded "Yes Jimmy Sullivan I'll be your girlfriend."

Jimmy smiled and leaned down and kissed me sweetly "We should go inside."

I smiled as we walked into the arena hand in hand