When It Became Over Powering

Pick Your Poison

Ryan’s phone beeping brought him back from his trance. He pulled it out of his pocket and glanced at the time it was already six. He opened the message and saw another provocative picture of the brunette along with a message asking him to come over. His stomach was rumbling but he had spent all the change in his wallet, this girl probably had food. He typed a quick reply asking for directions, he stored his phone in his front pocket.

Ryan forced himself to his feet and picked up his empty coffee cup and muffin wrapper. He walked towards the entrance pausing to throw his trash away. His hands enclosed around the metal of the door.

“Have a nice day.”

He glanced back and noticed the blonde girl from earlier except now she was behind the counter donning an apron. He still felt slightly guilty for being rude earlier. He gave her a small smile and nod before exiting.

His fingers snaked his keys out of his back pocket. His phone played the annoying generic ringtone, he pulled it out and stared at the caller id, it was the number from the texts. He debated whether or not he really wanted to go through with this. Out of impulse he pressed the green button, and hesitantly put the phone to his ear.

“Hello?”

“Hey Ry-Ro its Brianna, so you’re coming right?”

“Uh maybe, I’m not sure.”

“Oh come on baby, I got more coke.”

The way she forced her voice to sound “sexy” made him feel like he had somehow caused her to believe that they were something. He didn’t want to be a dick and tell her to fuck off, to tell her that he wanted to get clean. He sighed, maybe explaining all of this in person would be better, besides he could probably have dinner before telling her.

“uh how do I get there?”

“It’s 1248 E. Barstow, the small yellow house.”

“Alright, see you then.” He hung up and shoved the phone into his pocket. He pressed the round button on his key chain, to unlock the car, and slit into the driver’s seat.

His knuckles turned white as he gripped the wheel and tried to convince himself that this was the right thing. It had to be right? He was sparing someone’s feelings and he was getting a meal.

Ryan looked over his shoulder for traffic and pulled onto the road. He turned up the radio to drown out his thoughts.

==============


Ryan couldn’t remember how long he had been there or even where there was, all he could focus on was the plate of spaghetti on his lap, the pair of lips attached to his neck and the perfect white lines on the coffee table.

He let the plate fall to the floor the crash distracted him from the lines. He turned his attention to the brunette, her eyes were just a tiny bit too close, her nose had a slight bump, she would have been pretty if she weren’t wearing so much makeup (and maybe a dye job). She either didn’t care or hadn’t noticed the plate and spaghetti allover her white rug.

His mouth opened to apologize for the mess; he was cut off by her ramming his tongue down his throat. He was both disgusted and slightly aroused. He wanted to push her off but he found himself giving into her.

Before he knew what was happening they were undressed and snorting the beautiful lines on the table.
♠ ♠ ♠
this update was for my lovely co-author I hope you're feeling better, I love you dude!