When It Became Over Powering

Loosen Up

The sun peaks through little cracks of the closed shades hitting Ryan directly in his eyes. He squeezes them tightly and groans pulling the blanket that was around his body over his head. A small hand lands on his bare hip then rubs up his side. His eyes open slowly and he removes the blanket from the head. He twists around to see the brunette smiling with his eyes closed. She draws little patterns on his bare skin. Ryan looks away from her and starts to breathe heavy. "I need to go," he clears his throat and goes to stand up. Brianna moans and grabs for his arm. "Please, I need to leave. I shouldn't be here," he says looking over to Brianna.

Her eyes are open now. She sits up letting the blanket and sheets fall off of her naked body. Ryan swallows hard making sure he keeps his eyes on her's. She leans toward him and cups the back of his neck. "Come on Ryro, spend the day with me," her thumb rubs his neck.

Ryan closes his eyes tightly and shakes his head. He focuses on keeping himself calm and collected. He was never fully calm. There is always something eating away at him. He tries to not think about the hand that is around his neck and the one that has appeared on his chest. Brianna attaches her lips to his cheek and moves to his mouth. Ryan jolts backwards jumping off of the bed. He opens his eyes. Brianna is leaning forward on her hands and knees. She looks up at Ryan hurt. Ryan looked down at her and wanted to laugh. She looked like she was posing, like some kind of porn star. Maybe that was how he knew her? Maybe she WAS a porn star and that's why she lived in such a nice house. Maybe that's how she could afford so much cocaine.

"I should have never came here. I need to get clean," he looks down at himself then at the floor around him happy to see his boxer briefs. He hurries to put them on then sees his pants and shirt on the other side of the room. As he goes over to get them Brianna grabs his arm.

"Loosen up a bit. You are happy like this," she tries to put her arms around his waist but he moves away. He ignores her and her words as he gets dressed. He takes one last look at the naked brunette then walks right out of the room then out of the house. The sun burns his eyes but he fights past the pain to get into his car.

He puts it into drive and gets away from the house as fast as he can. Part of him wants to just scream out for help. He needs help more than anything right now but he is still having a hard time admitting that to himself. He drives into town and spots the book store/coffee shop from yesterday. He notices that an ATM is just outside it. He parks his car, looks in the mirror, and fixes his hair making himself look half way decent. He takes a deep breath and goes over to the ATM to take out some money. His eyes take a while to adjust to the screen making Ryan's head throb even harder than it was before.

His first step into the shop his whole body is heat with a chill of AC. His eyes roll back and his body wobbles a little bit. He regains his balance and runs his fingers through his hair. "Oh. Good afternoon sir," Ryan looks toward where the voice came from. He sees the girl from yesterday behind the counter. He stares at her not realizing what he is doing. His lips part, his body completely still. The girl blushes and goes back to reading the book she had in front of her on the counter. Ryan blinks repeatedly finally noticing he was staring at her. He looks away and walks to the cafe. He buys the same two things he did yesterday and goes off the same couch.

*A Few Hours Pass*

Ryan has been falling asleep in the couch. He made himself too comfortable. His eyes are heavy even after the coffee he had been drinking. He keeps hearing voices, breathing a footsteps but nothing makes him fully awake. He is more asleep now than he is awake.

"Ryan? Is that you?" A hand claps down on his shoulder. His eyes open and he gasps. He looks up to see Alex staring down at him with a smile. "Buddy! How are you man? Heh, falling asleep I can see," Alex smiles and sits down on the leather chair across from Ryan.

Ryan rubs his eyes and looks at his wrist thinking he would see a watch even though he has never worn a watch. "I've lost track of the time," he yawns into his hand and looks around for a clock. He gives up and looks at his phone seeing that it is 5:12pm.

Alex snorts and rolls his eyes playfully. "Well, want to go to a club tonight with me, Z and Michael? I mean, we all know how Michael can be when we are having a good time but he should understand by now he can't control us," Alex starts to chuckle like he had said something really funny.

Ryan sits up straight and shakes his head. "I can't fuck around anymore. I woke up at that brunette's house. Who the hell is she? How do I know her? What's her name...uh...Brianna?" Ryan slaps his hands over his face and leans forward feeling like he will throw up.

"She's just a friend. You guys always hook up. She has some great stuff," Ryan looks up at Alex's words and seems him raise an eyebrow. Ryan groans and throws his head back. "I just need some space," Ryan holds a hand up to Alex and covers his face with the other.

Alex laughs and stands up. "Whatever dude," he mumbles and walks away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dear Co Author, you have inspired me to write this update. I am feeling much better. Thank you. I hope you, and everyone else enjoys this. Love, Kai.