Tranquility

Preface

A young couple never really put thought to having possible conflicts with their unborn daughter Tranquility. Here in this family lies an unspeakable secret that is left unsaid. Their son Granite sleeps in his crib as the mobile lets out the harmony of the night begin. The baby’s eyes were the color of Jade, glittering gemstones for eyes, very unusual for a human being supposedly. But then again, this was no ordinary mortal beings, but something weird was about to happen to this family. Something…unexpected. The day Tranquility was born; there really was something peculiar about this little infant. Her eyes were blue, abnormal blue, they were like blue diamonds glaring at you. They changed colors too. She was pale white and even for her, she was gorgeous and not out of the ordinary. After a few months passed, Little Tranquility was getting bigger. The young couple noticed their eldest child Granite begins to change. Those green eyes burned into you soul like acid rain. He was a child with elemental magic. His being fire. Once your child shows signs of elemental magic, they must be immediately give up their child. To keep him safe from harm, they decided to take him away before he killed them. Little children don’t have control over things and won’t know what came about if they accidently get their powers. So when your child is one in a half, they are taken away. His parents hold him close. They weep quietly to have to let their eldest son go. They drop him off at this boarding school that goes by the name of Winchester Academy. Before they left, they said their final goodbye, kissing his forehead. Donna found it hard to say goodbye to her eldest child, tears in her eyes. “One day. One day Granite.” She cried in her husband Victor’s arms. He held her close and held her back dragging her away from their son. Winchester Academy was not so unusual compared to Rose Thorn Academy. But that, that is where our story begins. My name is Lissa. Vasilissa Evermore. When I was only 6 months old, I was taken away from my family due to being dangerous. That was also very hard on my parent’s behalf. I’ve never met my parents in reality; I was too young to remember. I was taken away to the board school Rose Thorn Academy, where kids just like me were taken. Our rivalry is down the street of my school, Winchester Academy. My family to me is a mystery. I have no idea who they are or where they are. I don’t know if I have any siblings. And my last name isn’t rare and anyone can have it, well in my personal opinion. But Winchester Academy was not that mysterious. It looked like a comfortable school to be in. It had its ups and downs and some of the students there were preppy jocks that nobody could care less about. Hell they even wore uniforms, uniforms that had a suit for guys and dress shirt and skirt for girls. Very expensive. But yet, at Rose Thorn Academy, it is like your very own wonderland. Green grass, unique people, gorgeous scenery, meadows, gazebos, beautiful waterfalls, beautiful creeks, romantic get away, everything you could ever imagine standing in front of you. But you’d be amazed at what can happen. Something that you should always remember is nothing is perfect. Not even Rose Thorn Academy.
Everything has to change at some point, even the magical place of Rose Thorn Academy. Anything is possible. I remember the day quite clearly as if it just happened. I was 6 year old and was walking with my best friend Lilith, or as some people call her ‘Lily’. We were walking to our next class when we heard a loud scream. We turned around to see what all the noise was. Before us was some black hole. Somehow, it began to grow bigger and bigger. We took a few steps back, and then knew we had to run. Someone was creating an illusion before us to distract us. Then we heard some gun shots. We screamed and huddled behind a rock. We heard so many innocent voices scream. I stared in horror as one guy with yellow eyes glared at me. He shot me on the head. Lily screams at my body as she tries her best to save me. My wounds healed instantly and I got up. I was full of shock and terror, I had just healed myself. In the mist of it all, the killers were startled by this black hole that formed even bigger than before. At the moment, I was thinking about how I wanted all of them dead, and to my surprise, they all instantly fell to the ground dead. I blinked hard. Not only did the criminals die, so did some of our known teachers. Hell, even some students were killed instantly. The instant deaths unlocked the gates of the undead, releasing ghost into the atmosphere roaming free. It appears that ghost haunt Rose Thorn Academy. They were just locked away for safety of our school. Many months after that, the Academy began to decay; the cemetery had black grass, instead of green. The orchard, filled with black apples. The once beautiful meadow turned the red roses black. Other plants died and the stone sidewalk was cracked and faded. Although, other areas of the school still looked like a wonderland except, sometimes it would change. The reasons for the sudden deaths were left a mystery. The wound from the bullet that was in bedded in my head left a terrible mark. Not a visible mark, but one where my soul can be summoned out of my body and into a ghost and posses other people. After I did my task, I would slip back into my own body. I could even control when I wanted to leave my own body. There was something very peculiar about me, Lissa Evermore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im not putting much up cuz my computer has a virus that needs to be rebooted so Im adding it here so its not destroyed. SO yeah ignore errors and etc. because this so I can add it back to my laptop when my virus is gone and my computer is rebooted.