Tranquility

Chapter 5

I finally decided to speak. “What is happening to me?” He smiled. “We may never know Lis. I know it is hard seeing Lily like that.” He walked a little closer to me. “I just don’t understand. Why do you keep finding me. Nobody else tries to save me if I am in danger. It’s just you.” He ignored what I had just said. “I just need you.” He wiped the hair out of my face. “I don’t know what to say?” He laughed. It is okay to be frightened. Your birthday is coming up soon right?” I laughed. He knew my birthday. He took more steps closer. We were closer than ever. “Still don’t know what to say?” I knew I had to do it sometime but at the moment, I did not want to. “I have to go on a hunt. I need to find my father’s diary to find the secrets the hold my life.” He nodded his head. “I will go with you.” I turned away. “This is something I have to do on my own.” I ran out of the room and found my dad. “Where’s mother at?” He laughed. “She is hiding.” I smiled. “I am going out to find you hidden diary and why do you want me to be with Xavier so bad?” He chuckled. “He is the chosen one for your heart. I can read auras. He is your choice. That is all I am going to say.” And with that, I ran off. I knew about Sir Daniel’s diary for years and was too afraid to go find it. Now that he is my father, I must accomplish this goal. I also have to find my young sister. I went to the middle school dorm and searched. I called Granite over and he was by my side in an instant. I put my hands to my head to read peoples minds. I felt like it was an invasion of privacy and decided to go find her name in the student list. I looked and looked. Granite found the name of Cherish Evermore and told me her location. We ran up to her room and knocked on the door. The young girl opened the door and was hiding behind the door. She looked terrified and so young. “Who are you guys and what do you want from me?” Granite spoke up. “Hello Sister.” She let out a loud gasp. “No! Get to the point. I know why you’re here. I can tell the future. But I know one thing. You just want me. My name is Cherish Evermore and I do not have a brother or sister.” She knew we were coming for her. Cherish was gorgeous. She had Brown long curly hair She even had my mothers eyes just like Granite did. “I am your sister, Vasilissa. You must call me Lissa. I do have a full name. But I may not say a word if I don’t want to” I gestered my hand to Granite, “and this, is your brother, Granite.” She shook her head. “No my father is not Sir Daniel!” I put my arms around her. “Listen to me. You cannot say a word to anyone. You got that?” She nods her head still unsure of what was happening. “Granite will stay here as I go find our father’s diary.” As I walked out of the room leaving the two alone, Sir Daniel appeared. “In order to find my diary, you must do a few risky things. Only you can find it. Go to the once beautiful creek. The water is now black. You must go there. This creek is magical and dangerous.” I nod my head in response. I was wearing a white strapless mini dress. I ran over to the mystic creek and stared down at it. The water was completely black. The gray sky sent lighting around the sky. I slipped my foot into the water and walked in it. As I got deeper and deeper, My outfit was turning black. The dress grew longer. It was floor length and now had corset lacing in the back of the dress. The dress was flawless and had a scary look to it. My head was above the water only. I let myself sink under the water. I heard the soft whispers. “Come to us.” The creek was supposed to suck you in and never let you out. All of a sudden, I was out of the creek running. I ran fast around the area trying to stay on topic. It gave me a room. It was my dorm. It glowed and I followed it. “In here! The diary a waits.” I saw where the location was but I could not really get to it. I felt myself floating up. It took me to a cemetery. Lily walked slowly around the cemetery. Except, she was not alive. Nobody was alive in this town under the water. Her eyes were white all around. I took many steps back in fear as she stared at me. I bumped into someone and I turned around slowly. Xavier was behind me. He had his eyes closed. I cling to him and start to cry. I was in fear. He put his arms around me and stroked my hair. Then he opened his eyes, they were white as well. I ran from him. He chased me slowly as I tried to run in my long dress. I tripped over a rock and fell over the cliff. I fell deep into the dark water. I looked around and Xavier was no where to be found. Sinking, I swam to shore. Xavier was standing there at the shore. Holding his hand out, I finally caved in. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me out of the water. I walked away from him. He pulled my hand, then forced me into his chest. It felt the same. He lifted my chin with his hand and pulled my face to his. Our lips met, and we kept kissing. It was not the same as what it would feel with probably the real Xavier. I kissed him back. Then he let go of me and vanished. I ran around trying to escape. I jumped in to the water. The first clue to the diary must be the real Xavier. I had to show our feelings. I was back up from the water, but this time in the real world above the water. I had kissed the Xavier from underwater. That must have meant I needed Xavier. I found Lily caged up again. I turned on my inner demons and started hurting the guys torturing her again. Xavier was running out of the school and towards me. He slammed into me and carried me away. This time, I was crying again. He took me back to my dorm and closed the door. “Lissa, it is okay. I am here. Don’t you worry, Lily is fine. They were creating an illusion to make you upset.” I opened my eyes. He pulled me closer to his chest. “Oh Xavier.” He stroked my hair. We stared into each other’s eyes. He pulled me close to him again. “Lissa. Do you love me?” I looked up at him with glass eyes. “I shrugged. I was about to pull away from him but he pulled me closer. “I love you Lissa.” I had been waiting for those words for the longest time. I smiled. “I love you too, Xavier.” Our faces got closer. There was no turning back from this moment. Our lips met. We kissed passionately. This was not like the kiss from the Xavier in the creek, this was a passionate kiss. We were moving around. We fell onto the ground. He laid on top of me, kissing me. Our breathing was heavy. We stop and laid down facing each other on the bed. He hitches my leg around him and we continue to kiss. We got up off the ground. He started to unlace the back of my dress. We kept kissing while I took off his shirt. His nice 6 pack abs were pressed against me as I kissed him. He felt my smooth leg and smiled at the shine of my bare legs. I started to unbutton his jeans. He let his lips stop as he took a breath. “Lis, are you sure you are ready for this?” I laughed as I unzipped his pants. “I have wanted this for a real long time.” He smiled and agreed. Our lips met again as I helped him get his pants off. We stared at each other. I was breathless. “Oh Xavier.” He smiled as I said his name. Our body’s met each other’s and we were breathing heavily. Our lips met each other’s once again. The way he nipped at my neck brought me joy and tears. I was wrapped in his body heat.

After we were done showing how much we loved each other, he stroked my hair as I slept, cuddling into his chest. “I have loved you since the day we met Lissa.” I opened my eyes and tears escaped my eyes. “I have too. Xavier, I feel this connection of never wanting to let you go when I see you.” My dad showed up and gave me a thumbs up. He wanted to foreshadow my future as I fell back to sleep in dreamland. My father showed my the future through dreams. He showed me walking down the isle in a white gown with him walking me down the isle to Xavier. I smile and look away because the future is a journey I should not look into the future for.
Xavier woke up the next morning and stared at my naked back in the sunlight. The love of the supernatural filled the air within us. He took in every second of my peaceful sleeping. He smiled at the thought of my embrace. He stared out into space and something strange came upon his vision. There was a clock. The sound of the clock ticking burned through him. The sound of heart monitors going off when with the ticking next. Then doctors filling up a blood bag and hooking it into an arm. The sound of the heart pumping blood through the body was next. Xavier blinked profusely trying to get the image out of his head. He took a deep breathe and opened his eyes. He stares at my face and lays back down. I open my eyes to Xavier’s face. He grabs my face and kisses it.
I started walking to class on the rough stone walkway as the grey sky did loops of red through the sky. I looked around me and saw that everything around me turned black as I walked. I got to my desk and smiled. My father came in with camoflaudge where only I can see him and smiles.
“You won’t believe what is next!” he said loudly.
“What may it be?” I say in my mind to him.
“You and Xavier. Forever. And someone you care about will die.”