Boy Crush

Raul

After the guys got here, we all ate the sandwiches I helped prepare. The night sky came and wrapped around us as the towels did as well. Some of the guys made a small fire in a bin. We all sat around it. We talked all together, made plans of the next thing we were going to do. Zeke went to the bathroom again. Raul and some other guys went.

When they came back, I was a bit disappointed to see that Zeke didn't come and sit with me. He walked over on the other side and sat next to Stefan. Stefan was similar to Zeke; they were both tall, muscled, yet they looked so different. They could never have something together.

Was I just saying this to myself. Was I. . .jealous?

And then, the unthinkable happened. Zeke leaned in and kissed Stefan, on the lips. Over the fire I could see Zeke's eyes had my reflection in them as well as the fire's; he watched me as he kissed him.

My chest suddenly felt like something had kicked it. A lump formed in my throat, my face got more heated up by my anger and. . .jealousy. I quickly stood up and walked slowly and casually to the water. I didn't want the other guys to notice anything. Specially my tears.

I walked into the water until it reached my ankles. The guys' laughter wasn't audible for the waves crashed and grew and crashed again. I looked up and saw the stars twinkly, winking at me. The moon was viewable a across the ocean.

"Hey."

I looked back and saw Raul standing shirtless covered by a white towel. His face was calm and relaxed. "Hi." I said and wiped my tears on the towel around me.

"What's wrong?" Raul asked. He took a few steps toward me.

I took a glance at Zeke near the bonfire; him and Stefan were just sitting and talking. I looked away when Zeke saw me starring.

"Nothing. I'm just. . .pondering this moment."

"Zeke isn't into Stefan." he said. Was it that obvious why I was sad. Raul was just understanding and smart and cute. "I told him what you said about not being with him. I just wanted to be sure if it was okay to hang out with you, but then he got angry and walked out of the bathroom. I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

Raul tilted his head down to show shame. I was too busy thinking about Zeke and Stefan to fully understand what Raul had said.

"Wait, you like me?" I couldn't hep but smile as I said it.

He lifted his head and smiled back, "Well, I think your cute and all, so I wanted to ask you out. But. . ."

He looked back at Zeke. I followed his gaze and saw Stefan and him still sitting together, Zeke had one arm around Stefan.

"Maybe," Raul said, "you can show him guys are all over you, too." He took a step forward to me.

Was this wrong? Or was it okay to get back at him? I took glance back at Zeke, he was watching me. I got closer to him and pressed my chest against his and whispered in his ear, "Friday."

He smiled and kissed me on my cheek. We both talked for a while. He put his arm on my shoulders. He was easy to talk to. No riddles, no questions. He told me about his job at the library, I told him my fear of spiders. And I couldn't help but notice that as we talked, Zeke was watching.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh!
Hope you like it
So this chapter would have been really long if I added the argument but next chapter for sure:)