Boy Crush

Alone

Finally, a day all to myself. No Zeke and no Raul. I just lay on my bed and thought about everything that was going on. I also had to brace myself for tomorrow. The doctor called and said it was okay for Valery and I to visit dad.

But for now, I couldn't get Raul out of my head. I never had two boys like me before. And before Zeke came along, I never had someone for me. Was I wrong to be happy with Raul and Zeke? This was new to me. Never had I thought about the consequences about being with Raul.

Raul. Just the thought of his name gave me butterflies in my stomach. He was so. . .so. . .too much for words. He wasn't poetic like Zeke, he told me things straight forward.

I played around with the ring Zeke gave me. As I felt its smooth surface, I thought about Zeke. I remembered how mad he was when he found out I said we weren't going out. I could only imagine how mad he would be when I tell him about this. Tell him? I don't have tell him. Raul could be my secret.

That was wrong what I did. I shouldn't have. I regret it. And when I tell Zeke next time I see him, he'll surely break up with me. Why did I have to do that with Raul.

My phone rang from under my pillow. I reached for it and saw Raul's name flash on the screen. I quickly answered it.

"Rex?" he asked.

"Yea, it's me."

"Oh, hey. I anted to know if we were still on for tomorrow?"

Tomorrow? Did we make plans for tomorrow?

"What's going on tomorrow?" I asked.

"Remember? We were gonna go to the public pool by the park."

The memory of him saying that hit me hard. After I finished changing, he took me to my house. I was hoping my mom was asleep. He asked me something, and to keep him quiet I said yes. He asked me if we could go swimming. I said yes. This is bad.

"Sorry, I can't. I'm gonna see my dad at the hospital."

"Hospital? Is he alright?"

"A bit, I think. He has cancer." There was a long pause before he spoke.

"Then I'll go with you. Is that fine?"

Was it? I thought of the possible worst case scenarios and all of them included an alien invasion, attack of zombies, a pest problem, and a hormonal emergency. All seemed a bit out there. . .except for the last one.

"Yea, that's fine." I said. He said he had to go and hung up.

I didn't agree to a date, he wanted to come with me to see my dad. My sick dad. There's nothing wrong with that. Was there? Did Raul see it as a chance to meet my parents? Oh God. I'm in trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
Here is a quick update for all my wonderful readers
I hope you like it. The next three or four chapters will get wild. And not, Wild Thornberrys status. More like Degrassi and desperate houswives!!!
I can't wait for you to read it.

So I wanted to start another story. This one will also be a slash but a coming of age story. It's gonna be totally cute. And not sex cute but Little Manhattan cute. Anyone see that movie? It's adorable.

Anyway, if you think it's a good idea let me know, please. It's gonna be really funny, and awkward, like puberty awkward and just cute. But in a slash.

I'm excited for it but I don't want to work on it if people won't read it...will you read it?
http://www.mibba.com/journals/read/250693/