Boy Crush

Touch

I starred at myself in the mirror for thirty minutes. After we got to his house, I asked to use the restroom in his room. Stay calm. Nothing's gonna happen. Oh, God, why do I need to burp? What if I got a. . .a hormonal stand-up?

"Are you okay in there?" Zeke knocked on the door.

"Yea. I'm fine." I had shorts that he let me borrow and my plain white, under shirt. I opened the door, he stood there, eye-ing me from top to bottom. A smirk appeared on his face.

I couldn't help but notice what he was wearing: a muscle shirt and his boxer-shorts. Sigh.

"Is everything okay?" he asked me.

"Yea." I smiled and walked pass him. His room was a bit small. Above his bed against the wall was a poster of a shirtless male model. His bed was neat, his room was clean, and the main color was blue.

"You can sleep on the bed." he offered.

"Oh. Sure." Yikes. I think he noticed my disappointment.

"What? Did you want to sleep together?"

"No, no. I just thou-"

"Because if you'd like we can."

"It's okay I was just see-"

"Nope. Too late." He grabbed me by my hand and pulled me over to his bed. "You're sleeping with me, tonight."

I tried to hide my excitement. But honestly, I was ecstatic. Him and I. . .on the same bed. . .for an entire night. Secretly, I'm hoping something does happens.
Apparently, when he said sleeping, he literally meant sleeping. He snored low and steady next to me, even his snoring was perfect. He took his shirt off and his chest mocked me, peeking from under his blanket.

Water. It's too hot in hear. I got up off the bed slowly, the bed moaned and creaked as the weight on it shifted. I tripped a couple times on my way to the door. The hall way looked spooky, but I walked down it. The kitchen tile-floor was cold under my feet.

I opened several cabinets until I found a glass cup. The water gallon was near the sink. As I drank some, I walked to the living room. Around the Tv was a shelf that had many picture frames. Younger versions of Zeke smiled back at me from the frames.

His baby features in the pictures are cute. He must have had many girls on him in grade school. I guess I'm lucky to be here, in his house.

"Morning." Zeke said. I jumped and spilled a bit of water. He chuckled.

"Oh. I-I'm sorry. I was just-" I didn't have an excuse for snooping.

"It's okay." He stood in the doorway from the kitchen wearing gray sweats and a plain white shirt. He noticed what I was looking at. "I got cold."

"Oh. I got thirsty and got some water. It's. . .refreshing." I drank from the cup to hide my embarrassment.

"That's fine. Did you get any sleep?"

"About an hour." I said sheepishly.

"Oh. What's on your mind?"

He didn't move closer to me. He stood there, his arms across his chest. I don't think I was able to lie to him.

"What does it feel like, to kiss a boy." I felt childish as I asked it.

"A kiss is just a kiss. No matter who it's from." He walked slowly to me. His walk was seductive. "What matters is how it's done." He stood a few centimeters away from me. He neck was right in front of me. He knelt don and kissed me softly on my lips.

"That was just a simple kiss." he said. No it wasn't. It was great, perfect. Like him. "Now." He moved his head down to me cheek. "What if I kiss you-" He kissed me again, this time lower, in my neck. "-here."

His touch was sending me in every direction. He kissed me lower in my neck. Then quickly, he moved his lips right on mine. He was kissing me. I didn't realize my hands were holding his hair until I let go and held his shirt.

I felt blood moving throughout my body. Specially to a certain spot. I was running out breath. As if he read my mind, he pulled away. His eyes were playful. his smile was seductive.

"How was that?" He turned back to the kitchen and walked slowly.

So many emotions were going through me. I was excited; he kissed me. I still felt him on my skin. But I felt disappointed; he didn't continue. Is he just playing with me?

"It's more fun if we do it on the bed." he called from the kitchen. No, he isn't playing. Am I ready? I guess I'll find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh!!
what do you think. Leave a comment letting me know if they should do it or not in the next chapter because I'm not sure.