Boy Crush

Loss

We were both under his sheets. I was laying on top of him. His kissed my neck, my chest, my lips. I never understood why people moan. But now I see why; all this movement made my breathing heavy, too heavy to breath from my nose.

Both of our bodies were bare. I could feel his chest pressed against mine, his legs spaced from each other. I felt his lips against mine. Sweat covered our entire body. More and more blood flowed through me. Our body heat caused us to sweat more.

I felt his hands push me lightly off of him. He turned me over and put either one of his knees on my side. I knew what was coming. . .I was scared. There it is, I felt. My entire body felt the pain, I moaned and yelped.

"Are you okay?" he whispered. I felt his breath on my neck. I winced at the feeling of him still in me.

"Y-yea." I told him. He pulled back slowly and I felt it perfectly. The feeling was memorable. I wanted it again. I moaned and sighed loudly. He took the moan as compliment and continued, a bit faster.

From the side of the bed I heard a buzz. I peeked and saw my phone vibrating. I quickly reached for it; Zeke stopped and got off of me. He laid next to me, still breathing heavy. I got my phone and answered it without seeing who was calling.

"Hello?" I asked. I felt my hair stick to my forehead from the sweat.

"Mathew? Where in the world are you?" My mom called me by my real name. I shuttered at the insult.

"I'm at Mark's."

"Your sister called Mark and his mom picked up and said you weren't there. Angie said they didn't see you after the party."

"The party. . .I came to. . .it's because-"

"That's doesn't matter. Something very important came up. The doctor says he has to see all the family."

"The doctor? Are you at the hospital?" I asked. Zeke got up and searched the floor for my clothes and his. I couldn't help but see him walk naked around. His muscles showed themselves when he flexed to reach for something.

"Your dad wanted to come. Be home by eight dressed, please."

I was about to say okay until I heard the other end end.

"What's wrong?" he asked me. I spoke to him confused.

"My mom's at the hospital. Something about my dad."

"Oh."

"I need to be home by eight." I checked his night stand next to his bed, 4:58am. "I need a ride."

"A bus passes by going to school at six thirty. The ride is an hour long. I took it to get to school."

"Great, I need to take it home."

"I'll go with you." he offered. I nodded and continued getting ready. Why would my dad be at the doctor. Maybe his neck pain has increased.
"So, how was it?" Zeke asked me. The sun began to rise. Very few cars passed by. Zeke and I were sitting at the bus stop. . .holding hands.

"How was what?" I knew exactly what he was talking about. But I wanted to hear him say it. Would he be childish and laugh about it, or be mature?

"Our almost connection."

He's mature. "We didn't really do it. You stopped before anything happened."

"That's not the answer I was hoping for."

"It was great. My. . .ass hurts a bit." I felt funny saying it. He was quiet for a moment. I wonder what he was thinking about. How was it for him?

"Did it hurt?"

"A lot. Well, just the beginning." I admitted.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." He stroked my cheek and kissed me on my cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do ya think??