Manson World

Part 1

“This time on our f**ked up reality show, “Survive this band”, Our cast will be put into a challenge divided into teams and will probably shred them apart. Good luck cast!!

[In the kitchen eating breakfast, everyone starts doing their own thing while Tim Skold over sleeps..]

Pogo: Okay this sucks, why do I have to wash the dishes?? Its Tim’s turn anyways!!

Marilyn: Quit complaining, I’ll help you.

---

Marilyn: It seems like Pogo is very…….whiney lately…I guess its revenge since his girlfriend left him for Twiggy, who is STILL in Vegas….Damn It, Twiggy!! Now we have to suffer his bitchy whines.

---

Pogo: Uh..thanks..

Marilyn: What was that?

Pogo: I SAID THANKS!!!!

**Pogo leaves room to yell at John for having his feet on the couch.**

---

Pogo: If I ever see Twiggy ever again…I shall kill him…and I know how to do it too. First Im going to shoot his brains out and cut his head off his body!! MWUAHAHAHAHAAAA**choke, choke** Haha haha haha ….heh?

---

[Twiggy opens front doors wearing sunglasses and a new expensive lime green dress with boa feathers. Everyone stops as Pogo lunges at Twiggy.]

Pogo: You Bastard!!

Twiggy AHHHHH GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PSYCHO!!

**Twiggy runs upstairs screaming while Pogo chases him**

[Tim awakes and passes the fighting two-some on the staircase. Tim casually walks into the kitchen and everyone ignores the screams from upstairs and act like nothing just happened.]

Pogo: TWIGGY, YOU ARE A DEAD MAN!!!!

Marilyn: Morning Tim. Want some breakfast?

Tim: No Thanks. Im going to get some of that ‘Subway breakfast’.

Marilyn: Tim, that’s not really healthy you know?

Pogo: COME BACK HERE BITCH!!!

Tim: Yeah I know.

Marilyn: So..do you now want me to make you my worlds famous French toast?

Zim: But your not French, Marilyn!!

**Zim who interrupted the conversation, laughs at his own joke**

Marilyn: yeah Zim?

Tim: Yeah sure I’d love some, Marilyn.

Marilyn: Good now sit, Tim.

Tim: huh?

Marilyn: I mean in the chair?

Tim: Oh right.

Pogo: YOU ARE GOING TO BE BURIED NEXT TO MY OLD GOLDFISH, YOU BASTARD!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
.....