Status: XxCommentxX

Gifted

Welcome

What was in my hands was the one thing that could and would soon enough change my life forever, and that was a letter from cornellias school for the gifted and talented. As I opened it I didn't notice till after I read the letter that I was holding my breath. Not trusting my voice I passed the letter to my mother who hands the letter back to me. "Aria this means you better start packing honey because you going to corneilla!" My mother didn't sound at all surprised. I knew at that moment I would be spending the next four years in clarkston, washington.

What I didn't know was that me moving into a dorm at corneilla was going to be the easist thing I would do. So after packing my five suit cases of all the latest fashions. Along with my sweats and favorite t-shirts then the other stuff my mom said was a nessities I was finally set to go. I had to push and shove a few things since my mom's tiny BMW was packed with enough of my clothes and "nessetiys" It was a tight fit.Carrying my last suit case to the car I looked into the body length mirror in the foruer of our three story house and just staired at the the fimilliar stranger.

The girl with my long but straight brown hair with a few strands of what seemed like aubrun in her hair. I was stairing at my body that in my eyes my butt is way too small and my thighs are to jiggly. The one thing I did notice and im so thankful for is my silky healthy tan skin with my straight pearly white teeth and my large pretty crystal blue eyes. I also could of picked a better outfit then my poncho top withjeggings and my black stellito heelsand last but not least my favorite avaiator sunglasses. Normally I wouldn't mind looking good if I wasn't going to be sitting in the car all day beacuse L.A california is a bit away from clarkston, washington where my new home is located!

**********************************

Now I'm in clarkston I am very excited becausemy mom is finally pulling up to the mansion or schould I say my new school.....Right now staring at the place I'm gonna be staying for four years,excited wasnt the right word for what I was feeling . What I was feeling deserved its own word. Two kind men that looked to be in their junior year helped me out of my moms car and started grabbing my luggidge. Both of the men looked alike tall, broad sholders, squared jaws, tan skin ,dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. If all of the guy's look as cute as the two boy's carrying my stuff I think I could get use to this idea of a new home. As the two men guied my mother and I, into my new school one pointed to the building next to the main building and said " You may have a class or two in that building right there but i'll leave it to Mrs.robinson to explain you classes." I couldnt help but staire at his smile it was perfect and our eyes were locked and it was like a trap once you were in you cant get out. My babbling thoughts just kept continuing until he laughed and looked away. I couldnt help but blush I bet I looked like a dork just staring at him.I wouldnt be surprised if I drooled he is so gorguse! " By the way my name is Blake and that over there," he points to the other guy helping my mother and they guy looked over and smiled and I just smile back. "is Jacob were going into our sophmore year here. So if you need help I well I mean we can help you." His voice seemed a little shaky. He smile's and we continue to walk.

I look over to see my mom raise her eye brows at Blake and she starts laughing. As I smiled I bumbed her shoulders. We continued into the school building were a woman who was filled with pure beauty reaches for my mothers hand to shake. "Hi you must be Mrs.Langford pleasure to meet you. Im Mrs.Robinson the principle of Cornilia its a great honor to have your daughter join us!" I seem to not be the only one to see her beauty my mom stammers forward to shake Mrs.Robinsons hand. "You can call me Holly. What a great honor to have Aria attended a school like your own it's our pleasure!" My mom said. Mrs.Robinson walks over to me, " Aria I'm so glad your finally here!" I look at my mom confused because the way Mrs.Robinson put it as "finally" was a very strange way to put it whenI had just recived the acceptance letter. As I took a deep breath to keep my balance and greet Mrs.Robinson I looked over at blake to see him staring straight back at me and I got caught up in his gaze I didn't relize what was going on until Mrs.Robinson cleared her throat to grab my attention. I switched my gaze back on her." I see you have met Blake and Jacob they are some nice young lad's if I must say."Mrs.Robinson chuckled."Ughhh ya, um yes i have?" Mrs.robinson seemed confused with my qustionable answer but she just smiles back at me.

I was kind of confused on how Blake would be looking at someone likeme when someone like Mrs.Robinson was in the room. Her blonde curly hair that was just a bit shorter than my own hair , Her fair skin tone that was so pure and just glows. She hadbrown eye's that stood out with the white blouse with the gray cover skirt that she woreand her gucci flats I cant help but be confused. "Jacob, Blake why don't you help Aria to her new room?" Mrs.Robinsons reaches in her pocket and pull's out a peice a paper and hand's it to Jacob. "That's her dorm room number." Mrs.Robinson turn's for one second before turning right back at me. " Oh and Aria." She began "Your dorm room partner went on a little break but she will return tomorrow after noon." She turn's her attention from me back to Jacob and say's "After she settle's in can you return her to the library where her mother and I will await?" She asked "Yes mam." After Jacob responded to Mrs.Robinson he turn's to Blake and I. Which Blake moved to my side the moment Mrs.Robinson said the two words of "Help Aria" and says "Ya coming?"

So Jacob , Blake andI all walked up three flight's of stair's to where a hallway of room's were and stoped at a room with the number's of 867 when Blake finally spoke up. "This is where you will be staying hope your satisfied." Jacob opens the door and motion's for me to go inside. I follow Jacob's motion into my new room. My life seemed perfect my new room was great. There was a closet on both side's by the bed's on each side of the room.There was a great big window that leads you out side on a small balcony, with a veiw of the whole school yard. "Do you like it?" Blakes word's startled my train ofthought's. I dont think my blabbling thought's were finished because what seemed like a short time after Blake's question Jacob also added a few words. "Well do you?"I plastered a grin on my face and answered both of their question's with a "heck ya how could i not?" Which I wasnt lying this place was great! "I'm glad you like it." Blake was such a great guy Mrs.Robinson was right he was a nice young man I'm not quiet as sure if thats true for Jacob though he seems to have a little attitude.

The two of them are becoming significantly different in my point of veiw. "Why don't we set your stuff on your bed." Blakes statement was more like a question and I just shrugged and nodded."After that lets get you back to Mrs.Robinson and your mother!" Jacob made it seem like I was a waste of his time. I think i'll stick with asking Blake the questions if I ever need help.

***************
Once I got to the library Blake grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side of the hallway so Jacob didn't know where we were. "Aria what are you doing here?" Blakes voice sounded so concerned I had no clue what he ment. "Excuse me?" I asked. "What are you doing here?" He repeats again. "I got an acceptance letter?" I answerd with total confusion. "Aria this school is for the gifted and talented. You have to know what your doing here or you will get lost." His voice was sencire but rude at the same time. Did he think I was to dumb for this? "So whats you gift?" He asked "Or whats your talent? Do you even know what I mean?" When he see's the confused look on my face he begin's to respond again."But.."Confusion covering both of our face's. All I could hear was his deep breathing and foot step. The foot step's got louder. "Blake , Aria! What are you doing over there? I said the library not the hallway outside the library. Now if you would please join us?" Mrs.robinson said with a stern look on her face right before she said "Aria I'm afriad your mother has to leave soon so you can get ready for bed." Mrs.Robinson looked from me to Blake."Sorry Mrs.Robinson Aria had a question." Blake was such a liar! He was the one hammering me with ridiculouse question like why i was here? He is unbelievable!

"Aria honey why don't you go say bye to your mother whileI talk to blake for a momment." Mrs.Robinson forced a smile on her face before walking away with Blake. As I entered the library my mom walked up to me with a smile. "Amazing isnt it? Your princple said some of these books are pretty dang old!" My throat wasdry and I was scared to talk. "Aria?" My mother began to question my silence. I began to apologize for my rudeness but this place is amazing like she said. "I love you so much Aria I hope you know that! But I have to leave I'll come back and see you in a few months." She beganto explain when I was suppose to call her and to keep in touch.I turned my gaze from the huge library to my mom and watched as her eye's began to water with tear's.I rap my arms around her so tight I'm surprise she didn't break. "I love you too mom. I'll call you whenI can ok. I promise." We began to cry when Mrs.Robinson walk's in. In the most caring voice Mrs.Robinson say's "Holly you car is running in the drive way." My mother smile's at me along with my new princple. "Bye mom!" I waved at my mother and wiped the tear's with the back of my hand and backed away. As I stood with Mrs.Robinson I watched my mom leave and right then I knew my life was about to change for good.

Once my mother was gone Mrs.Robinson took me over to one of the small tabel's in the library. After we sat down she just sat and staired at me. "Um Mrs.Robinson.." My voice was a little shaky from crying. "Shh. Im trying to sense you talent." she said.
Did she just say sense my talent?
" Did you just say sense?" I asked.
"Yes this school is for the gifted and talented as in physic and telapathic etc." she said.
That explains Blake's question's. "You've got to be kidding right?"
"Im afraide not." she said in a calm voice while I sat in disbelife.
"Do you see colors around my body figure?" She said slowley and calm.
"No but this light in here is giving me a killer headache!"I said in pain.
The headach came out of no where. "I think your physic but you don't know what your true ability's are due to lack of concintration and mental exercises." She explaned.
"Your classes will help you reach you full potiental. Blake left you class schedule on your bed." She said.
"Now if you dont mind I have to go consult with your mentor's." She said With a stirn voice.
Did she just say mentor's? I thought I had teacher's?