Status: XxCommentxX

Gifted

party party

I finally finished my first day and now I have so much homework thankfully I have till the end of the week to finish it. Taylor and I had a snack after classes and now were in our room. "So how was your day?" Taylor asks smiling. "Ahh you know good except for..." I raise my physic 101 text book. "Oh yeah the homework how long do you have till its due?" She asks. "Um Friday." I said reading off the sticky note. "That's good." She smiles and turn's on her radio. Working on my homework was giving me a headache. There was a knock at the door and then an envelope slid under the door. Taylor leaped off her bed smiling. Reading the envelope she giggles.

"What?!" I asked giggling. Get ready to go out. My giggling stopped. "Uh Why?" I asked "Jacob is having a party. Were going." Getting up Taylor pushes me back down. She rushed to her closet. She got out two matching hot pink tank tops. "Were going matching" She winks at me. I got up to go look in my closet. Luckily she has the same kind of clothes as me. Meaning we left the room with curled hair, hot pink tank tops, Skinny jeans,Black stilettos knee boots and a leather jacket.

Arm in arm we walked out side the mansion and went to to some wood and walked a while then we came to a clearing. There was tables and couch and chairs. D.j system and a dance floor. Woah! Talk about a party. "Hey." A familiar voice shouted toward's my way. "Hey Blake." I waved. He came up to Taylor gave her a hug then came and planted a kiss on my cheek. Blushing I giggle. "I'll go.." Taylor said pointing in a random direction. "Find Jacob?" Blake asked point at the D.j booth where Jacob was standing.

"So new girl.." Blake say's Walking us toward the drinks."How was your first day?" He asked curiously. "Oh you know.." I shrugged. "Lot's of homework?" He asked. Nodding we both laugh. "Punch?" He asks pointing toward a cup. "Punch." I nod smiling. "Wait." He said hesitating. "You didn't make it did you?" He says while keeping a straight face. "No!" I said shoving his shoulder. "Good!" He said smiling.

Blake handed me a cup of punch and chuckles. "What?" I asked. Pointing at Taylor I turn to see her talking with Jacob. "What about her?" I ask. "Who's Idea was it to match clothes?" He chuckles. "Oh haha um both of ours." I blushed. "Ah Okay hey I know this is kind of sudden but do mind going on a date with me?" Blake looks down. "Were allowed off campus?" Shocked I asked. "No but I have a better idea." He winks at me and takes me to the dance floor to dance.

A/N: short I know but stay tune for their special date!