Status: XxCommentxX

Gifted

Gifted and Talented

Looking up at Blake fear was in his eye's. He sat me down on the couch to go see the problem. Watching as Blake made his way through a crowd of girl's the crowd made a path way. There was a girl crying hystericly and right next to her sitting on the ground was another girl.

A girl with a knive going through her side. Terror rushing through my body I burst into tear's. My stomach felt as if the knive had gone through me. While clutching my stomach I fell off the couch onto the floor. "ARIA!" Taylor screechs. "Dude! Blake!" Jacobs voice was becoming quieter by the minuet. The pain has become unbearble and darkness capture's me......

*****************************************************************

"Aria!" Blake said with alarm. Trying to open my eye's was hard to do. The light's were exstrmely bright and I was in a hospital bed? "What the hell happened?" I asked trying to sit up. "Wait." Blake said while his hand pushed me back down. "Blake!" Panicing I sqwint me eye's. "What is it Aria?" He asked in full concern. "Your hand it's glowing Blue?" I told him still sqwinting.

"Very good Aria." A soft voice came into the room. It was Mrs.Robinson."What?" Confused I closed my eye's. Opening didn't help. Mrs.Robinson's body had a green ring around it.

"You can see my arua?" She asked with a small ounce of hope. "If your talking about the green ring around you then sure. What is it?" Tears escaping my eye's. "It's good. Its like a body mood ring!" She said walking to me. "So I can tell what mood your in?" The tear's paused. Mrs.Robinson nodded. "Oh boy." Blake murmerd to himself. With out force a grin came on my face. Blake's body ring just turned a gray and green color. "What colors mean what?" I asked mrs.robinson. "I'll explain later."

Suddenly the world zoomed out. It was kind of like a dream. Mrs.Robinson was pointing at a paper. "Gray means doubt." Just like that the dream zoomed out and the world came back into veiw.

"Woah!" I whisperd to myself. "You were doubtful? About what?" I asked turning to Blake. "How did you know that?" Blake asked. Mrs.Robinson giggled. "Aria that was a vision. "Wait what vision?!" Blake asked in shock.

A/N sorry it's short more to come soon comment on what you think. Also what do you think happened in the lounge?