Status: Active! (updating as often as I can)

Resistance Is Useless

Theoretical Relationships

10.
Jack

“What’ll it be?” the man inside the ice cream truck asked Andy and I.
“I’ll have a Bomb Pop, please. Andy,“ I said gesturing for her to tell the man what she wanted.
“I’ll have a Dove Bar,” she said.
“Alrighty, a Bomb Pop and a Dove Bar for the ‘Mrs.’,” The ice cream man said with a wink, “that’ll be three dollars.” As soon as the word, Mrs. left the man’s mouth, butterflies filled my stomach. The thought of Andy actually being with me made me smile. My smile grew a little wider as I looked down to see a rosy blush on her cheeks. I wondered if she was thinking the same thing I was as I handed the money to the man in exchange for our ice cream.
“You didn’t have to pay for mine,” Andy said to me as she took the wrapping off of her Dove Bar.
“Don’t worry about it.” I said with a smile, “You can just make it up to me later,” I said, turning to her and making a ‘blow job’ gesture.
“In your dreams, asshole!” she said, punching me in the arm.
“Ow!” I said, rubbing the spot she hit.
“That’s right,” Andy said with a smirk, “I play lacrosse!” she held up her right arm and flexed, revealing how muscular she actually was.
“Damn! You got muscles,” I said, resting my hand on her upper arm.
“That make one of us!” she laughed.
“Hurtful,” I said with fake sadness, “You know, I heard athletic girls are really good fucks,” I said ‘seductively’.
“Do you want me to punch you for real, Barakat?” Andy said as she raised her eyebrows at me. I simply laughed and put my arm around her shoulders as we walked back to where the rest of the guys were playing football, tucking the fact that she could totally punch my lights out into the back of my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
They’re so cute! yay!
commets? where?! no, silly! i said comments! leave me one! (or a million) (please)
ps. in the next chapter, things get goooooooood ;)