Status: Active! (updating as often as I can)

Resistance Is Useless

Everyone Knows Jack Has a Vagina

18.
Andy

My eyes slowly opened, and luckily, my hangover was gone. I heard voices coming from the front lounge, so I checked the time on my phone. 1:38. 'shit' I thought. We had to be start unloading in an hour. I suddenly remembered this morning, and how I had woken up topless. In front of Jack. And how we apparently hooked up last night. I groaned at the thought of it. Why did things have to be so weird with Jack? Why couldn't we just be normal friends? Why did we have to keep making out and complicating things? Just then the curtain on my bunk was pulled open by none other than Jack.
"Oh, you're up," he said as I looked up at him and gasped.
"You scared the shit out of me!" I said, hitting him on the leg. That was all I could reach while he was standing and I was in my bunk.
"So, um," he began, sitting down in my bunk, "I'm sorry about last night,"
"It's okay. It was my drunken horniness too." I patted his shoulder. He laughed softly and smiled at me.
"Okay, well I'm glad everything's cool," Jack said, then put his arms out for a hug. I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around his skinny frame. We sat together for a moment before pulling away.
"So, were you planning to get up sometime today?" Jack asked, "It's almost two." I laid back down onto my pillow in a slump and groaned.
"If I have to,"
"That's the spirit," he said as he patted my arm gently. "I'll let you get dressed.". He stood from my bunk and smiled at me before walking towards the front lounge. I lazily slipped one of the pairs of jeans shoved into the bottom corner of my bunk, and found an "All Time Low" t-shirt that didn't smell too bad with them. Once dressed, I flopped out of my bunk and pulled my bed-head into a messy ponytail. After making sure I smelled okay, I walked into the front lounge.
"No, you are!" Alex yelled to Jack, "Hey, there she is!" he said once I had entered. I smiled at everyone and took a seat on the couch next to Zack.
"Matt, when's our next off-day?" Rian asked. Matt grabbed his binder from the table behind him and flipped to a page.
"Friday, actually." everyone looked happy about this, today being Tuesday. (We hadn't had an off day in almost 2 weeks!)
"Where are we gonna be" Vinny asked.
"L.A"
"Yes!" Zack yelled. We all laughed quietly at his reaction.
"We're actually gonna be there all weekend," Matt continued, " Friday, you guys have a radio interview/acoustic at 10, but that's it. Saturday you're totally free, and it's also Jack and Andy's birthday," Jack and I smiled at each other. "Then on Sunday you have an interview in the morning, an m&g at a Hot Topic at 1, and then a show that night,"
"Cool," Alex said.
"So do we have anything planned for Friday or Saturday?" Jack asked.
"Well, we're gonna go to a club for your birthday, but nothing for Friday."
"We should go to the beach!" Zack and I both yelled in perfect unison. We then high-fived each other enthusiastically.
"We could go to the beach," Rian said.
"...or we could go to Disney World..." Matt tried.
"No!" Zack and I yelled in unison again.
"Okay, geeez! We can go to the beach!" Matt whined.
"Yes!" Zack and I yelled together for the third time. "We need to stop doing that," we said in unison, "Okay, really," still together, "Stop it!" in unison again, "FUCK!" together still! Everyone in the room began cracking up, including me and Zack.
"So we'll be in a hotel, right?" Jack asked once the laughter died down. Matt nodded.
"Good, cause I really need to do some laundry," I said.
"Yeah, I think that shirt is a little funky," Alex said, scooting away from me, pretending like I smelled bad.
"It is not!" I defended.
"You just said yourself it was," Alex chuckled.
"Shut the fuck up!"
"Whoa, is someone's Aunt Flo paying a visit?" Alex asked, somewhat jokingly.
"What?! No!" I lied.
"So then the tampon wrapper that missed the trashcan in the bathroom is Jack's?"
"Yes! Everyone knows he has a vagina," I looked at Jack, who was smirking back at me.
"I guess you would know..." Alex said, putting his hands up in 'surrender'.
"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!" I said, my words dripping with venom. All of the joking tone of this conversation was completely gone. Alex had just taken this playful argument one step too far.
"Nothing, nothing" he said nonchalantly. Everyone's eyes were switching from me to Alex, waiting to see what was going to happen next.
"The fuck is that supposed to mean?" I repeated slower, but with the same amount of fire.
"I dunno, you and him went pretty far last night... I mean, you had your top off and everything..." Alex said after a moment, avoiding my eyes. I looked to Jack for... I don't even know what, but he just looked at his feet and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. I looked back to Alex who was waiting for me to say something. I couldn't believe he was being such an ass! I couldn't even think of anything to say!
"Ja-ack!" I said to him.
"What?" he quickly answered. I gave him a look that said ‘say something you idiot!’ "Er, uh, sh-shut up Alex…?" he stuttered, as more of a question than a statement, and more to me than to Alex.
"Jack!" I said again, slightly irritated that he didn't have anything to say to Alex.
"What?" he asked again, more urgently this time.
"Ugh!" I exclaimed, seeing that he would be no help, "Alex, are you actually gonna say something to me about that?! You've brought girls back before and had actual sex with them and I never say anything to you about it!"
"Well that's different!"
"How the hell is that different?"
"Cause I'm not sleeping with people in THE FRONT LOUNGE!"
"Neither am I!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes at me.
"Alex, I think I would know if I was sleeping with him or not! What's gotten into you? Why are you suddenly so fucking offended that Jack and I might just have a thing?" I was standing at this point, I was so frustrated.
"We have a thing?!" Jack said excitedly. I ignored him.
"I don't give a fuck about what you and him 'have'. I'm just mad that... That... It doesn't fucking matter why!" Alex spat at me.
"Clearly it does! Or you wouldn't be fucking yelling at me right now!" I yelled.
"You're the one who's fucking yelling!" he yelled.
"GOD!!!" I screamed, before storming off of the bus. We were parked in the back of the venue.
"Andy, wait!" someone called from the bus, I didn't look back to see who it was, I just started walking faster, almost running at that point. It kind of sounded like Alex, but I just assumed it was Jack. I kept my pace up until the bus was long out of sight, and sat down on a bench on the sidewalk, trying to calm myself down.
"What the fuck just happened?" I wondered aloud.
♠ ♠ ♠
I’m back from France! And here is a new chapter to celebrate :D I wrote this on the plane ride there. i apologize if it’s a big pile o’ poo.
ok. here’s the thing readers, I only have 11 comments, and that’s really discouraging. so how about everyone that reads this chapter leave a comment, okay? tell me what you like, what you dislike, suggestions, things you would like to see happen, anything really! just please please comment!!!!!!! the more comments i get the faster the next chapter with be submitted :)